PDA

View Full Version : Offical Jerseys?

PirateGent
08-17-2004, 06:04 AM
From the website... :bounce:
----------------------------------------------
What will the jerseys be like?
Custom event jerseys are being produced by Custom Sports Gear. "Mobster Mash" players who want to purchase a jersey for their side to wear during the game may order their jerseys online here (insert webpage order form URL). These jerseys can be taylor made with your name and logos on them! There will be no jerseys available for purchase at the event, so order yours today!

Additionally, ALL registered players will be receiving a FREE commemorative long-sleeved event shirt to wear during the game! These will also be available for purchase at the event. Players may wear either a shirt or a jersey during "Mobster Mash," but it MUST be the appropriate design and color for the side you signed up to play for.

-------------------

Now the link is missing but.... I found the following... There is a broken linked graphic on the front page of Celebrity Paintball dot com but it does lead to the following site

http://store.customsportsgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=120&categoryID=50

http://store.customsportsgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=121&categoryID=50

Just need to find out whose jerseys are whose!!. The Customsportsgear.com site says you need to order the jerseys by Monday August 23 (Which is NEXT WEEK!!!!)

More to follow! (I hope)

Edward Tunis
"One of the boys from Jersey"

Mighty Wingman
08-17-2004, 07:35 AM
Well, at least both teams will stick out equally in the forest.

PirateGent
08-17-2004, 05:46 PM
Looks like it's been updated

Blue Jersey's for Shatner and Maroon for Kaye.

Just hope they ship them fast enough before I leave on September 2nd to drive out there.

Edward Tunis III
One of the "Boys from Jersey"

vf-xx
08-17-2004, 06:40 PM
Just hope they ship them fast enough before I leave on September 2nd to drive out there.

Edward Tunis III
One of the "Boys from Jersey"

I reccomend shelling out for next day delivery.

PirateGent
08-17-2004, 08:18 PM
I reccomend shelling out for next day delivery.

That is the working plan. Either that or have it shipped to my hotel.
Worse case scenario - wife gets it and ships it Saturday delivery to me. :-)

Edward Tunis

All Wound Up
08-17-2004, 09:51 PM
Checked out the jerseys and all I can say is Oh My.. Does anyone know what the other shirts will look like in relation to these?

Neongene
08-17-2004, 10:44 PM
They don't look like suits, but I figure that they will follow similar color scheme.

doc_Zox
08-17-2004, 11:17 PM
winning shirt design:
http://www.neongene.com/final-tshirt-design3.jpg

Neongene
08-17-2004, 11:33 PM
theres aucutally more to the shirt then that but I agreed to not show it on the fourms. It'll have to be a surprise!

Mighty Wingman
08-18-2004, 07:24 AM
theres aucutally more to the shirt then that but I agreed to not show it on the fourms. It'll have to be a surprise!

So what if the shirts are better than the jerseys? It'd be nice to compare them before I shell out $60.

Also, did a player design the jerseys? Or did Custom Sports Gear do it? Anybody know?

Tina
08-18-2004, 11:37 AM
So what if the shirts are better than the jerseys? It'd be nice to compare them before I shell out $60.

Also, did a player design the jerseys? Or did Custom Sports Gear do it? Anybody know?

Agreed! I'd like to see the whole shirt we're getting from the game before I go order another one for 60$

Muzikman
08-18-2004, 04:28 PM

Heather Frymark designed the jerseys.

Muzikman
08-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Agreed! I'd like to see the whole shirt we're getting from the game before I go order another one for 60$

Well, the jerseys from CSG will be a high quality paintball jersey, the t-shirt will be just that. I think it comes down to do you want a "suit" looking jersey for $60 or is a t-shirt ok for you. I am planning on ordering a jersey just to have it.

PirateGent
08-18-2004, 07:46 PM
Well, the jerseys from CSG will be a high quality paintball jersey, the t-shirt will be just that. I think it comes down to do you want a "suit" looking jersey for $60 or is a t-shirt ok for you. I am planning on ordering a jersey just to have it.

The Jerseys really make the Shatnerball game.

I've played in big games before and you don't have the same "unified team" feel like you do with the Shatnerball Jersey/uniforms.

Edward Tunis
Budd Lake

Two more weekends to go!!!!! then it's game time!!!!

Neongene
08-18-2004, 08:07 PM
The jersey's came out really nice and I belive the shirts will follow the same base colors. the shirts do have a front and back to them and should be a nice keepsake for the game. The long sleeves should also provide enough coverage for all the players, man I cannot wait for this game! I gotta get my hands on a fedora :headbang:

let the bodies hit the floor!!!

Tina
08-19-2004, 09:49 AM
You guys almost have me convinced to get one.

PirateGent
08-19-2004, 05:45 PM
You guys almost have me convinced to get one.

What if I promise to bring you a little present? :-)

Edward Tunis

MXS
08-19-2004, 06:52 PM
The event shirts will be long-sleeved, as well.
:hail:

Tyger
08-19-2004, 07:09 PM

It's also a matter of having another $60 to spend on a jersey too. If I could, I would, but I can't. I don't question thier quality, CSG Is alwasy top notch. I just question my spare fundage. As it is I may be picking up paint off the ground and using a slingshot...

-Tyger

Tina
08-19-2004, 08:53 PM
What if I promise to bring you a little present? :-)

Edward Tunis

A present???? For me?????? Oh! I LOVE presents!!!!!!

BTW, check out my Shatnerball thread on the Bill's forum and then Pm me.

PirateGent
08-20-2004, 06:14 AM
A present???? For me?????? Oh! I LOVE presents!!!!!!

BTW, check out my Shatnerball thread on the Bill's forum and then Pm me.

Roger Roger (sorry was watching Star Wars Episode I ealier) :-)

Edward Tunis

The Frymarker
08-23-2004, 12:19 PM
Weeee I ordered my jersey! :dance:

PirateGent
08-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Weeee I ordered my jersey! :dance:

I think today was the last day to order too!

Ordered mine on Thursday and worked out the customization on Friday. :-)

Edward Tunis