PDA

View Full Version : ULE RT PRO trigger delay on first shot.

ted.c0bb1es
08-17-2004, 02:22 PM
(I know this is in the wrong catagory, but there are way more people viewing this one and no one has replied to this same post in tech)

I have used my gun many times and have ignored a small problem. not so much a problem as it is an issue. The gun works fine except that the first shot after a period of idleness (maybe like 3+ minutes) has a delayed shot. I pull the trigger and release it and it takes literally 1 to 1.5 seconds for the gun to actually fire a round. What is going on here? I have not touched the lvl 10 or the x-valve and am not low on gas. Do you think it has anything to do with the set velocity?

Any thoughts will be silently appreciated.

Evil Bob
08-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Sounds like bolt stick on the lvl 10, you're treading the bleeding edge on pincheability and non functioning. Get yourself some quality paintball oil like KC troublefree and keep it lubed up.

You also might want to think about going to a smaller spring to reduce the tension on the bolt, going to a larger carrier size, or upping your input pressure to compensate.

-Evil Bob

ted.c0bb1es
08-17-2004, 02:41 PM
where should i lube? 6 drops in the asa or should I lube the bolt? << i thought that makes it gum up over time)

Blazestorm
08-17-2004, 02:50 PM
Lube the bolt, lube the power-tube, and put 4-5 drops in the fitting/ASA and gas it up, cycle it about 100-150 times with the barrel off.

Should be running smooth :D