PDA

View Full Version : After Weeks of Searching!(I got A Mag Thread)

RogueFactoryKid
08-17-2004, 03:43 PM
Ive Finally Got My E-mAg :dance: I cant wait to try it out, finally happy after months of searching and 2 dead-beat traders A guy finally pulled through and traded me for my Ebladed STO. Now I was wondering about places i could have upgrades done....
First off Does anybody CnC Battery Packs anymore?
Who could do a flash from 1.37-3.2 or 4.0
Does anybody want to trade a Blue ULE body for my Black one :)
Is there anybody that ULE's Rails?

Sorry for all the questions but i really wanna get this baby purring before the end of september. Thanks for any info. I'll Post pics of the mag later

WenULiVeUdiE
08-17-2004, 03:45 PM
Get pics up!

Tuna will flash your board. Check the dealers forums for the flashing and ULE rail.

Remington
08-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Ive Finally Got My E-mAg :dance: I cant wait to try it out, finally happy after months of searching and 2 dead-beat traders A guy finally pulled through and traded me for my Ebladed STO. Now I was wondering about places i could have upgrades done....
First off Does anybody CnC Battery Packs anymore?
Who could do a flash from 1.37-3.2 or 4.0
Does anybody want to trade a Blue ULE body for my Black one :)
Is there anybody that ULE's Rails?

Sorry for all the questions but i really wanna get this baby purring before the end of september. Thanks for any info. I'll Post pics of the mag later

First off congratulations! :clap: To answer your questions: AGD stopped making the CnC battery packs when they discontinued the E/X-mag lines so unless a dealer has them or someone is crazy enought to sell you a used one you're out of luck. For flashing, any certified AGD tech will do it (Tunaman, BlackVCG, RobAGD, etc.). I know Rogue Factor sells and mills rails and so do a lot of the dealers here, just ask around. Anyway. Good luck with your E-mag, you'll love it once you get it going!

AGDlover
08-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Tunaman is your sorse to almost everything!!! i will hopefully be doing ULE rails soon :clap: and congrats on getting the mag :headbang: :shooting: BALL EM UP!!

jayloo
08-17-2004, 07:52 PM
BradAGD here on AO can ule your rail and can also install and ACE if u want.

Im getting all that done to mine right now.

viperx1_1000
08-17-2004, 10:18 PM
and after months of searching i don't have an emag.

RogueFactoryKid
08-18-2004, 10:39 AM
That is CorrecT! :dance:

Thermus
08-18-2004, 10:43 AM
I began my hunt for a good emag deal a few days ago... Good thing I have no intention of buying one for a few months, so I really am looking for the perfect deal.

RogueFactoryKid
08-18-2004, 10:50 AM
If you got around 550 dollars the search should be easy, trading for one is a pain

Thermus
08-18-2004, 10:57 AM
Money isn't really an issue, I am just a bargain shopper.

NJPaint
08-18-2004, 12:39 PM
Contact Dayspring (PM on boards) to trade ULE bodies, I know hw is looking to trade blue for black.

RogueFactoryKid
08-18-2004, 02:10 PM
Thanks NJ