PDA

View Full Version : I got my Mag!

TDonovan
08-17-2004, 03:45 PM
Yeah it came.

The gun itself is amazing. I easily outshot my empire reloader hopper, so a HALO is something I might want to invest in. The L10 vented and avoided about 4 chops as I fanned the trigger. The gun is amazingly light and was putting ball on top of ball.

But the ASA must have sliced every one of my orings. I put em on nice and slow with the tank above the gun so I wouldn't mess up. So on the 3rd slice i screwed it the rest of the way in and just started shooting as fast as I could before the tank emptied.

Sooooo... I've gotta get an ASA before tommorrow so I can play.

WenULiVeUdiE
08-17-2004, 03:46 PM
Specs and pics?

Sounds nice. So far just shooting my gun in my backyard, I still havent chuffed. Great to know it helps you when you need it most.

TDonovan
08-17-2004, 03:48 PM
I got one of the FragMags that Frag is selling in the dealer forums. I don't have any pics as of now. I almost threw my tank across the yard when I heard the leaking sound... I thought that it was the fill nipple or something that had busted again.

danoxide
08-17-2004, 03:58 PM
nice nice but we really need pics...

no one here is joking...pics please

ok im not going to ask agian for the pics....

hahaha im just messing with you...congrats on the new marker..

:cheers:

TheShark
08-17-2004, 03:58 PM
Same thing happened to me with the ASA / orings. I didn't like the downward angle on it anyway though, so I switched it out for a standard one the day I got it.

TDonovan
08-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Yeah I don't exactly want to spend the cash to get another... But at least I'm not the only one that did that... I'm really glad I didn't throw my tank too. Hah, that's the maddest I've been since finals week or when some idiot hit my car.

I will get pics, just wait... Remember I gotta host them somewhere too.

FragTek
08-17-2004, 04:14 PM
Glad you like it TDon! Those darned AGD bottomlines have super sharp threads and are notorious for slicing up tank o-rings, i do suggest changing it out.

If anyone's in the market for a new mag at a great price, click the FragMag link in my signature... Thx again TDon!

Edit: Yeah, let's get some pix :) If you need somewhere to host em just email em to me and I'll put em up on fragtek.com in the gallery and give you links to em.

DiSoRdeR
08-17-2004, 04:18 PM
Sounds good, there better be pics soon ;) Wish the FragMag came out a week before I bought a mag :cry:

-Tab
08-17-2004, 04:27 PM
good deal.
ya can't go wrong with a mag.

oh ya...we need some pics

Kyser
08-17-2004, 05:55 PM
Congrats, im forced to wait till friday for my FragMag! Which sucks since my barrel and hopper showed up today. The unimount I ordered supposivly shipped out but the tracking # I was givin isnt working yet so we shall see! Might have to spend the air in my tank messing with my bros 98c w/ RT in the mean time and get it filled again at work friday before I come home. Anyhow pics, pics, pics and did I mention PICS!

TDonovan
08-17-2004, 07:41 PM
Pics, yes, they'll come... Hah I just got the thing today!

Let me know how you like your mag with that crossfire tank, I'm thinking about getting a 68/45 crossfire so I can get some more shots. I WOULD have given everyone some efficiency stats, but I guess that can wait till I get a new ASA.

I really want a Reloader B or Halo now... Hah... A new barrel might be nice as well. The loser that I bought my Lapco barrel from claimed it was a bigshot and it turned out to be an autospirit. So I might have to be a lil more careful in the kinda paint I'm shootin.

tony3
08-17-2004, 09:18 PM
Tyler, if we play tomorrow, I'll be sure to bring my digicam along!