PDA

View Full Version : Woooooooooo Huge News!!!!

AGDlover
08-17-2004, 04:11 PM
ok i just called AGD looking for a noid because from what TK told us they stoped makeing e-mags soi didn't know if they had parts and i had told the sale person that and she told me they are still makeing e-mags!!!!! but no Xmags. OH GOD I'M DOIN BACK FLIPS OVER HERE!!!!

Muzikman
08-17-2004, 04:12 PM
Umm, who did you talk to Marcia or Jo Ann? And my guess is that it was mist stated. AGD is NOT making the Emag, but they might still have some in stock. Also, they will still have spare parts.

AGDlover
08-17-2004, 04:15 PM
i talked to Jo Ann and she said they had e-mags instock and are makeing them untill they start getting leagle manners sent to them saying they have to stop production and as long as they had parts they would make em!!!

FragTek
08-17-2004, 04:18 PM
Wierd, I was specifically told by Jon that they had enough parts to make quite a few more E-Mags but they would not be putting any more new parts into production for them... So once they're gone, they're gone.

I'd love to think that they're still producing them, as they're a great marker!!!

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-17-2004, 04:30 PM
They dont make emags anymore. If someone did say that they were mistaken.

mangomag
08-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Hrm, I wonder whos lieing? :confused:

JoshK
08-17-2004, 06:20 PM
A receptionist would have no reason to lie...maybe this is just a big conspiracy so agd can sell them all....maybe sp even bought them out...and sp is trying to take over all paintball and come back with a multi trillion dollar company who take over the world!!!!! :mad:

or not.... :rofl:

OysterBoy
08-17-2004, 06:22 PM
The only possible reason for this, is if AGD sells them to dealers but not directly to people. I doubt TK would lie to us.

AGD
08-17-2004, 07:11 PM
Guys....guys.....

Remember what I said way back, we are not making any more NEW parts for Emags but we will be selling out our stock. We never sold that many per month so with what we have I figure we still have 5-6 months worth to go.

IF YOU WANT ONE CALL US WE DO HAVE THEM OR CAN BUILD THEM TO YOUR SPECS. Better yet call one of our Mag dedicated dealers and tell them what you want and you will probably get a better deal.

AGD

jayloo
08-17-2004, 07:43 PM
As always, Tom has ur answer.

eddie885221
08-17-2004, 09:22 PM
wow i wish i had money, i have wanted an emag since i started playing paintball, or at least since ive shot one

_tMAN
08-17-2004, 09:24 PM
So Tom,
how long will you keep fixing emags. I just got mine. Isn't there a law that says you have to tech it for a certain amount of time afterwards?

GT
08-17-2004, 09:37 PM
I believe durring the intial anouncement TK had said something like 250 emags in the pipe or built?

Halliday
08-18-2004, 12:40 AM
Guys....guys.....

Remember what I said way back, we are not making any more NEW parts for Emags but we will be selling out our stock. We never sold that many per month so with what we have I figure we still have 5-6 months worth to go.
So, what should we do if we need parts after the 6 months? Go buy a spare E-Mag and cannibalize it for parts?

Halliday
08-19-2004, 12:06 PM
I would like an answer.......

"Bueller, Bueller........?"

Muzikman
08-19-2004, 12:31 PM
So, what should we do if we need parts after the 6 months? Go buy a spare E-Mag and cannibalize it for parts?

I think it would depends on the part. Boards might be hard to come by over time, and maybe if you broke your grip frame or rail they might be hard to replace, but I think everything else will still be around.

mixwell2
08-20-2004, 01:42 AM
Guys....guys.....

IF YOU WANT ONE CALL US WE DO HAVE THEM OR CAN BUILD THEM TO YOUR SPECS. Better yet call one of our Mag dedicated dealers and tell them what you want and you will probably get a better deal.

AGD

AGD can you guys give an idea as to ballpark pricing??