PDA

View Full Version : Utah paintball players!!!!!!!!

The Lakerpimp
10-23-2001, 12:29 AM
Hey, I play every saturday with about 8 guys in a field in Draper. We have a great time and it is a laid back but safe atmoshpere. We all play with semi-autos, however pumps are welcome. We all shoot around 280fps and our field could probably fit 20 guys. The more the merrier. If you'd like to come play with us just drop me an e-mail at lakerpimp@hotmail.com

boggerman
10-23-2001, 12:53 AM
Where abouts is Draper? I live in Grand Junction, Colorado. This is right on the western edge, about 25 miles from the Utah state line. Anywhere close to me? Email(boggerman71@home.com)or post here. :cool:

The Lakerpimp
10-23-2001, 11:42 AM
Sorry Boggerman,

Draper is 20 min south of Salt Lake, so I think thats about 4 hours away from you.

boggerman
10-23-2001, 12:11 PM
Yup, at least 4 hours. Oh well, it was worth a shot. We don't even have a field here, just one cheesey little indoor range about as big as my house(little course, not big house), so little that it is dangerous IMHO. We have to play renegade woods ball on BLM or Forest Service land or sometimes on my buddies 35 acres up in the mountains, weather permitting. That's ok, woodsball is fun.