PDA

View Full Version : well this sucks

wombo102
08-18-2004, 06:05 PM
well i just got my ule custom the other day and i was like so happy and all. everything was good i thought it was the greatest thing in the world. until i ran into a problem. i dont have a nitro tank. i havent fired it and and im goin crazy. im ripping out my hair. and another thing is i have to tune it. i want to tune it. im dyin to tune it. but i cant because i dont have a nitro tank. ahhhh and to add to it i dont know how to tune it. does any one feel like i feel. if you do your not alone.

mfalcone15
08-18-2004, 06:13 PM
yea, i know the feeling. I bought my Custom ULE, came home with it and found my tank was empty. So i went the next day, filled the tank, came home, screwed it into the gun, AND THE FREAKIN' BURST DISK WENT!!! so, not only did i lose all the air, i was now out of a burst disk. and to make it even better, it wasnt the normal 7.5K one on my Bulldog reg, it was the 1.8K, which had to be freakin' special ordered, took 10 days to get.... so i know how it feels

Chronobreak
08-18-2004, 06:58 PM
hmm..ALL guns require some sort of air tnak to shoot...u have to think about these kinda of things...and as to the burst dsik..those things just go out and dotn last forever your gun shouldve came with tuning instructions for the lvlX if it isnt already fine from the factory then post problems in the forums as needed