PDA

View Full Version : pressure

tippmannsniper-
08-19-2004, 12:43 AM
well the people at tippmann.com are retards so i came here hoping i could ask a mature crowd (i hope)

first off what does a autococker run at (pressure) and how do i adjust the psi in my lpr and regulator if i dont have a guage i wont no what its at right, i have a vf tactical if that helps or does it come with a guage

brtncstm160
08-19-2004, 03:09 AM
Well first off, not all autocockers run at the same pressure, it all depends, i believe that most autocockers, run around high 200 hundreds, i think im not positive on that. You dont need a gauge on your gun for it too work correctly. You adjust your lpr with the little screw at the end of it, that adjusts your cocking pressure. The cocking pressure does not in anyway affect velocity. You really only need the cocking pressure high enough so the back block moves well enough for the gun to cycle. You can lower it enough so you only pinch paint rather than chop it. You would really need a lighter cycling mass, like a new bolt possilbly and back block( that isnt always true tho). You adjust your regulator through the screw in the bottom, i believe. On most worr games autocockers you loosen the screw in the bottom to raise fps, and tighten it or screw it in to lower fps. Hope that helps a little. If you need more help just let me know or get me on aim. You could always put a gauge on your front block. There should be a screw in the bottom of the front block unless they changed the design. Some people put it on there to know what cocking pressure they are running at it all depends, but its not a need to have upgrade at all.

JJ

tippmannsniper-
08-19-2004, 10:24 AM
thanks

Dayspring
08-19-2004, 10:27 AM
www.wgppress.com

It's the worrgames version of AO.