PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 size batt pack for E/Xmags

Carbon
08-19-2004, 01:42 AM
I knwo his has been done before, why not beat a dead horse?

1/2 size battery packs for e and x mags. How bout it, half the number of shots, i doubt most people shoot more than 10,000 per average outing anyway? Just another potential custom buy item for those emag enthusiast out there.

Remington
08-19-2004, 06:38 AM
sniper1rfa used to make custom battery packs but I think he may have stopped. Drop him a PM and see what's up.

gc82000
08-19-2004, 07:53 AM
can we get a pic. Iknow of a guys on Guam that will really want one. And that would really be a reduction in the weight.

Magglerock
08-19-2004, 02:57 PM
I knwo his has been done before, why not beat a dead horse?

1/2 size battery packs for e and x mags. How bout it, half the number of shots, i doubt most people shoot more than 10,000 per average outing anyway? Just another potential custom buy item for those emag enthusiast out there.

Anyone make a cylindrical pack? I don't think the battery's size is its detraction, but rather its shape. If it was round as appoused to boxy, it would be far more comfortable. Are there any round batterys of a similiar voltage availble commercially?

rkjunior303
08-19-2004, 03:34 PM
who fully grips the battery pack/foregrip anyways? i know, at least with me, i more use it as a resting point more than a grip point. i mean, i grab it but im not complaining my hand doesnt wrap all the way around it -- in fact, i dont think that'd be very comfortable.