PDA

View Full Version : RT ULE Custom Q&A

Bobbyboy
08-19-2004, 01:49 AM
Hi there all. I am considering getting a RT ULE Custom and have some questions about it i was hoping you guys could answer.

first is the RT ULE able to accept the same up grades as the other mags (unlike the original RT). how light is it exactly. What all does it come with as in drop and fore grip and the like. Hows it look in person how does it feel and shoot and what maintenance is needed to keep it goin. And most importantly is the hair trigger gonna work on it.

If you think any questions are stupid please understand im just trying to be an informed shopper here.

Thank you very much
bob

space_weazel_45
08-19-2004, 02:16 AM
First off welcome to AO,
Yes any current Mag variant will accept any of the upgrades, including the RT ULE.
Im guessing, because you can find out how much it weighs if you do a search and / or read specs but I belive its about 1lbs 4oz.
No drop, comes with the bicycle foregrip, http://store.airgun.com/images/product/large/lg_368.jpg
And I believe a bottom line as pictured.
It feels like a nice mag, you pull the trigger it shoots that’s how, you have to try it to know just like any other gun. its short snappy and reactive, thats the best i can do.
As far as maintenance just keep it oiled and have a o-ring kit on hand just in case, you will have to break in the gun and tune the lvlX after you get it, its not hard it just has to be done.
And yes the hAIR trigger will work on it.

We are happy to answer questions but please look for the information first, through either the search function, or other sources.

Hope this helped.

Bobbyboy
08-19-2004, 02:26 AM
thanks for the help i really appreciate it.
I looked most of it up but i wanted to be absolutly sure. i do currently own a classic mag but i thought there may be some differences with the different valve but i guess not.

Thanks again
bob

space_weazel_45
08-19-2004, 02:43 AM
Classic, RTpro, Retro, emag, and any of the x valve line are compatible with almost all the upgrades, all the valves have a different on/off but all will work with everything except the ULT, which will not work on classic[not very well if at all]or RT valves with single oring on/off tops. look for the ULT thread for more in depth info.