PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I Need Cs:cz!

LittlePaintballBoy
08-19-2004, 09:52 AM
RAWR, I gotta get CZ so I can get CS:S, look at this stuff! The ragdoll physics are AMAZING!

http://www.planethalflife.com/features/articles/csspreview/phl_css_1.jpg

http://www.planethalflife.com/features/articles/csspreview/phl_css_2.jpg

Need CZ.

Archangel Kid
08-19-2004, 09:57 AM
ya... well.. try having CZ and everytime you get into a CS:S server it freezes :cry: :cry: :mad:

Snertz
08-19-2004, 10:26 AM
Did anyone else see that the cinder block and the 55gal drum are somehow bonded together? Insane graphics none the less :D

Sucks being stuck with CS 1.6

Bolter
08-19-2004, 10:32 AM
1.6 is great but CZ does look awesome. Im just reluctant to have to pay for a half life game :p but it does look worth it.

If your computer freezes up, try getting a better CPU fan like a zalman flower (however its spelt) as I was getting really narked at trying to play but my computer was freezing (or crashing) and after getting a better fan, its fine.

Archangel Kid
08-19-2004, 10:43 AM
... its not the fan... its my comp :( it's to slow

Bolter
08-19-2004, 11:24 AM
oh right, so its not an overheating problem then.

my bad.

BobTheCow
08-19-2004, 12:55 PM
Did anyone else see that the cinder block and the 55gal drum are somehow bonded together? Insane graphics none the less :DYES haha I was like "awesome... awesome... awesome... classic CS eff-up... awesome..." :p

digitard
08-19-2004, 01:45 PM
Well if you cant play it... you can give me your steam account :)

Actually... ya know what sucks? Sure, having a crappy PC sucks, but at least you know its your PC and you need upgrades.

I moved a few months ago from one apartment into another w/ my gf. I found my CZ cd's, my half life cd's, and justa bout any other CD I own. But I cannot find my CZ serial, SW:G (which I dont care about... personally dislike that game) or my CoH serial. I've got boxes in the storage room and I'm dreading looking through it for a simple CD Key.

LittlePaintballBoy
08-19-2004, 07:07 PM
lol, I love all the other steam games, I just want CZ! I'll have to get it tonight or something...

Warewolf50
08-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Really quick so if i go out and get condition zero, i wil be able to get CS S. And if that is true how much does condition zero cost?

Ultimator
08-19-2004, 08:01 PM
1.5 - Pwn
1.6 - Ehh
CS:CZ - Ok
CS:S - COMPLETE CRAP

The beta has so many bugs its ridiculous. Do yourself a favor and wait until the final version.

painball
08-19-2004, 08:57 PM
I'm curious why you guys would go out and buy a game just so you can play a beta which you won't even get to keep.

LittlePaintballBoy
08-19-2004, 10:32 PM
Well I can get it for 29 bucks from my Steam list, and all my friends play CZ anyways so why not? I'm not only getting it for CS:S, but it will be fun for a while :)

rehme
08-20-2004, 12:53 AM
hey i keep getting a video mode warning it says

failed to set video mode - resetting to defaults.
Game will now restart with the new video settings.

i cant figure it out i installed directx 9.0 and it still will not work. any help?