PDA

View Full Version : HPA Tank advice needed: (88ci)

AkaEnder
10-23-2001, 10:26 AM
Alright, its time to upgrade to a new tank and Im having a horrible time finding information, and opinions.

What Im looking for, 88ci 4500psi adjustable from the 600-1000psi output range or preset at around 800, and preferably screw in because I like my current dropforward setup. Im looking to buy quality, and am prepared to spend around $500 for it.

Right now Im looking at the CenterFlag Dynaflow 88/4500, but I did a search on these forums and read some rather negative things about the dynaflow's. Im open to all options and opinions.

Thanks in advance,

-e

virus
10-23-2001, 12:00 PM
well... i have a hyperflow (only diff from a dya is the stainless reg instead of the dynas alum. one, and a on/off)

i have no complaints with mine.... now you said you were lookin for a screwin... in that case take a look at the centerflag 400 series... it is a screwin reg based off the 200/300 (hyper/dyna)... it should provide great perfomance for ya

another screwin to look at would be the AA Me'Lee (sp??)
being from air america i would assume it would be a great tank/reg.... granted i have never used one but i have not heard anything bad about them......

Tunaman
10-23-2001, 03:37 PM
You might want to check out the PMI Presets. I have 3 of them, and NO problems at all.