PDA

View Full Version : A very Weird Emag Problem!!!

MonsterMag
08-19-2004, 04:59 PM
hi i bought my first mag(emag) a monh ago and i got a prob ,i adjust the trigger magnet and it worked fine , but when u play with it or leave it alone ,the trigger magnet moves in or out (by itself), what should i do? do i need a new trigg? or can i loctite it in place? plz help me out
Also i am sending it to tuna and was wondering if i need a new trigg or have him loctite it?

MonsterMag
08-19-2004, 06:15 PM
well? anyine have any comments?

RRfireblade
08-19-2004, 06:53 PM
Take the adjuster completely out. There should be an o-ring around it.If it's gone or old and shrunkin,put a new one on there,it's what keeps it from moving.

If you don't want to deal with that put a tiny drop of 'temp' locktite on the adjuster to hold it in place.

Last option is to pull the adjuster and put a wrap of teflon tape on the threads,which will also hold it in place.

MonsterMag
08-19-2004, 06:58 PM
ok but how hes it come out? back it out? i tried and it getts tight wen i back it out. hey how mutch r ur fireblades? i might help u out cuz this trigg is pising me off .lol :)

RRfireblade
08-19-2004, 07:02 PM
It threads towards the trigger frame till it comes out.

Check the Dealers thread for pricing info,I can't talk $ here. ;)

(but the're a bargin for how good they are. :D)

MonsterMag
08-19-2004, 07:33 PM
ok how long is the wait? can u tell me that on here ;)

MonsterMag
08-19-2004, 11:43 PM
my trigg is stripped can it be replaced? does anyone sell just the screw with the magnet on it
?