PDA

View Full Version : Help With Emag

_tMAN
08-20-2004, 02:03 PM
I just gassed up my emag, and I heard the click, now what? It doesn't want to fire at all. I can hear a clicking noise when I pull the trigger, but no actual shots. help me please

yakitori
08-20-2004, 02:11 PM
could be a number of things.

1. lvl 10 spring too long/ stiff
2. tank reg is not enough output pressure
3. velocity too low.
4. its on safety. :p j/k

anyone else know?

_tMAN
08-20-2004, 02:15 PM
sooooo.
how do I make it fire :confused: lol
give me some things to do

afultz075
08-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Lube the on/off pin.

Kyuzo00
08-20-2004, 03:10 PM
assuming it was functional the last time out, try switching to mechanical only mode (put it in mechanical and put the battery pin in). If you're hearing clicking then the solenoid is trying to do the firing. See what happens with when using the mechanical portion of the sear.

The biggest question is "What's different" as in:
if you've used this marker before, since you last used it successfully....
Have you changed any parts in the marker
Have you changed air sources
Have you charged the battery
Have you disassembled the marker in any way

Is there enough air in your tank (you said you heard an initial click, but still wondering about pressure)

while I may not be able to fix your issue, please provide this information and it will help someone who can.

deadeye9
08-20-2004, 03:12 PM
Does it fire in manual mode?
If yes, charge up the battery well.
Lube the on/off pin.

_tMAN
08-20-2004, 03:26 PM
ok lets see here,
I just got it, so I guess it was not changed. So it could of been the previous owner. I just had my tank filled, the battery is charged up full.

It does not fire in mechanical mode either.

NJPaint
08-20-2004, 03:30 PM
If it doesn't fire in mech mode.

Check the safety.
Check that your air is going to the marker (if you have an on/off asa make sure it is screweed all the way in)
Oil your on/off pin

If you do that and it still doesn't fire, maybe its your on/off pin.

imusingthisname0
08-21-2004, 02:31 PM
When I first got my Emag I had the same problem and it turned out that my on/off pin was damaged/the wrong size so I had to take it into AGD to replace it.

_tMAN
08-21-2004, 02:33 PM
well it works now. I guess it was a mix of the sfety being jammed and the on/off pin being bent. Fixed them both. Woohoo, my gun is ripping now