PDA

View Full Version : New gun thread #1 billion 486

Kyser
08-20-2004, 08:31 PM
Well I finally recieved my "FragMag" and im thoughly impressed! The trigger will take some work getting used to but the smaller overall profile of the gun plus the high quality have won me over and Ive only put bout 600 rounds through it. Will be running a few tanks of air through the gun over the next week trying to break stuff in before I take it to an actual game.

Before anyone starts complaining about pictures, my digital camera has been MIA for a few weeks now but I am looking for it and will post pictures as soon as Im able. Its a standard "FragMag" with RogueFactor clamping feedneck, a Trinity Bad Habitz Uni-mount, 12" Lapco Bigshot, 12v Revy and a 68/4500 Crossfire HPA.

Thanks for looking

Konigballer
08-20-2004, 08:43 PM
.......wait.........just...words...just...these DAMNABLE WORDS!!.....................

I'm sorry, it should be mandatory for there to be Pics in a "My new mag" thread. Somehow type just does'nt have the same effect.

You even say "thanks for looking" at the end, what a tease :mad:

mangomag
08-20-2004, 08:44 PM
Yea, not cool :nono:

Chipper
08-20-2004, 08:46 PM
I believe they mean

Welcome to AO! Hope you love your mag as much as we have ours! :headbang:

TDonovan
08-20-2004, 08:55 PM
How you like the crossfire tank on the mag? The trigger recharge fast enough but not illegal bounce?

I've got the same mag, but unfortunately I couldn't get my tank in it without it leaking (prooobably cuz of the goofy ASA)... That and I outshot my 12v reloader in the first few seconds I started shooting.

paint magnet
08-20-2004, 08:56 PM
J/K, welcome to AO and enjoy the mag! :D
Thanks to RRFireblade for the pic

The Action Figure
08-20-2004, 09:02 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lolrofl haha

Kyser
08-20-2004, 09:05 PM
Well I tried to screw the tank in on the origional bottomline and it ripped the oring to pieces so I busted out the new bad habitz one I ordered and put that on right away and no problems. Dont know about outshooting the revy since the trigger will take a bunch of getting used to for me. Only thing I have shoot before this is my 98 and my bros 98c RT. Both of them with the single trigger so the double trigger and lighter pull is very new to me. Ive got to train my fingers on how to pull without shortstroking it.

Im going to play my first game with the setup how it is then I may play with the settings on the level X and the ULT. Im playing the 1st of sept and then the next time is the "Big" game II at paintball sams. I cant have any type of bounce for the sams game so the stock settings on the ULT should be ok.

Anyhow thanks for the replys and I will work on pictures as fast as I can find my camera!!!!!!!!!!!

hAppy
08-20-2004, 09:17 PM
A wise man once said, "This thread is useless without pics!"

paint magnet
08-20-2004, 09:31 PM
A wise man once said, "This thread is useless without pics!"

Why, thank you :p

RRfireblade
08-20-2004, 09:55 PM
I was just about to post my no pics comment picture and what??? Paint Magnet swipes it!!

Oh well....you get the point. :)

(knew I should have trade marked that pic .:D)

FragTek
08-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Kyser,

Glad you enjoy it bro!!! Get some pix up for us all damn you! ;)

Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you run into any problems. If anyone is interested in getting a FragMag, the link is in my sig :D

TDonovan
08-20-2004, 10:04 PM
Im going to play my first game with the setup how it is then I may play with the settings on the level X and the ULT. Im playing the 1st of sept and then the next time is the "Big" game II at paintball sams. I cant have any type of bounce for the sams game so the stock settings on the ULT should be ok.[/QUOTE]

So you aren't gettin any bounce with the crossfire... Good! I might be pickin one of them up soon.

paint magnet
08-25-2004, 04:14 PM
I was just about to post my no pics comment picture and what??? Paint Magnet swipes it!!

Oh well....you get the point. :)

(knew I should have trade marked that pic .:D)

Hehe, sorry about that, I knew I saw it somewhere on AO...

RRfireblade
08-25-2004, 04:35 PM
Hehe, sorry about that, I knew I saw it somewhere on AO...

Nah.......no biggie. I actually forgot about it till you used it. ;)