PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe? or Z-Grip?

SoupRman
10-23-2001, 02:10 PM
I need to decide between the two. go back to the ol' z-grip or try the new intelliframe. both seem like good ideas but which do yall like better. (i sold my z-grip along time ago because i needed the money) :confused:

MicroB
10-23-2001, 03:02 PM
It sounds like you already had a preferance, when you had your Z-grip. The intelli-frame although very nice is still a 45 style grip. I had a Z-grip until I got my E-mag. Wishing AGD would make A Z-grip E-mag = EZ-Mag. Still your decision. Either way there both nice!

Thx, B

SoupRman
10-23-2001, 04:51 PM
i know, im thinking of trying somethign new, available, and able to be foudn new and cheap.

Xzion
10-23-2001, 09:16 PM
Z-Grip ALL THE WAY!!! some say its bad for up front players or crawling... I think theyre nuts, cause I find it just as comfortable in just about all situations! GOOOO Z-GRIP! WOOO HOOOO! :D *hugs his Z-Grip protectivly*

X-Plosive
10-23-2001, 10:18 PM
Xzion let me ask you. I play up front but i find it difficult to run while holding the z-grip. How do you hold yours? Lately I've been putting the safety on and just grabbing it by the gas thru when I need to make a long dash. At break out I tend to just run like I'm holding a 45 frame and it's kind of uncomfortable.

SoupRman
10-24-2001, 04:16 PM
no one else has any opinions? hehe, hmm poll is almost 50/50 evening up.

booyah
10-24-2001, 07:59 PM
i've played with both, i owned a dye 45 and a zgrip and played around a little with kraftys zgrip. on a classic valve its easier for me to shortstroke on a zgrip, but on an RT i can shoot much faster and keep my accuracy with the z better.

on the break, if anything i find myself being more accurate with the z, i have to hold the gun in a supported position and shoot... seems to work better for me.

-Booyah

Xzion
10-24-2001, 10:11 PM
X-Plosive; when making a move, I usually just hold the trigger down before my move, grip it firmly by the grip, and move to the bunker, that allows me to shoot easily and quickly if the need arises, and I dont have to fumble with the safety. if its an easy move, I just hold it in front of me, and craddle the tank/warp in my hand, leaving my trigger finger hand to guide the gun and such. thats how I do it, dont know how well it would work for you, mind you.

DarkPhoenix
10-24-2001, 10:36 PM
I personally prefer the intelliframe. However, something like this is only decided by personal preference. If you are more comfortable with one than the other, then go with it despite the poll results and preferences of others.

Tbone
10-26-2001, 10:56 PM
Z-grip all the way, I love mine. As soon as I finish my intellifeed link, I'm going to post some pics, but that probably won't be until at least Nov 11th....but THE Z-GRIP RULES ALL! :-D