PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Charlie25
08-21-2004, 12:44 AM
Hey all,

I've been out of the paintball scene after a few years and am trying to get back into it. Last week I guess I bought one of the last few Emags still on the market, and I'm really excited to test drive it this sunday, but I have a couple of questions.
How do you adjust the trigger? I suspect it has to do with the little allen nut under the E?
How exactly do I adjust the velocety? Can I do it without tools?
On the M-E switch there's a third position 180 degrees from the M, is this a safety or just some other position with no function?
Let me make sure I have this right-to lube my gun I pour 6 drops of lube into the airline, gas it up and dry fire so it circulates through?
Which side is the safety behind the grip on or off?
Sorry if these questions sound kind of dumb but this is my first marker fancier than a 98Custom and I don't wanna break it my first day. :D

Thanks a ton

Oh yea, one more thing- I heard that the E-mag later came stock with the X-Valve and Lvl-10. If mine did would it say X-Valve instead of EmaG?

AGDlover
08-21-2004, 12:52 AM
http://www.havoc-online.com/11699.html

all you questions can be answered there!!! Welcome to AO :clap: :dance: Where you can't ever not find an answer.....now i'm confused :confused: anywho welcome to AO...again :clap:

Derman2k
08-22-2004, 10:39 PM
Did you happen to be playing at MSG today?

jwalker87
08-23-2004, 06:36 PM
welcome to AO!