PDA

View Full Version : No shirt???? You can't play without a shirt!

MXS
08-21-2004, 11:06 AM
There were some folks who pre-registered before the shirt size option was available on the online form.
All were recently sent emails to get their event shirt sizes, at the addrresses they provided when they registered.
These are the folks I have not heard back from. If you are on the list - or know someone who is - please have them contact me here (dhowe@houston.rr.com). I just need to know the shirt sizes of everyone they registered at that time, as listed below.

Thanks!

Sarah, James Sarah, Daniel Sarah, John Sarah, John
Kwasniak, Laurie
Sprouse, Deborah
McCoy, Dan McCoy, Matt Horrell, Jeff Hood, Bryce
Allen, Michael

Mechanic79
08-25-2004, 10:28 AM
I signed up yesterday the 24th for Tom's team. (AT LEAST if let me select which team on the sign up page!)

How do we know which shirt we will get if the teams are unbalanced and we get bumped to the other team?

Are there going to be more shirt at the event?

Thanks

MXS
08-25-2004, 11:52 AM
I signed up yesterday the 24th for Tom's team. (AT LEAST if let me select which team on the sign up page!)

How do we know which shirt we will get if the teams are unbalanced and we get bumped to the other team?

Are there going to be more shirt at the event?

Thanks

If you registered yesterday, you may assume you will be playing for Shatner.
Though the website still offered the choice, the registration date is the determining factor. As it has been announced here and on other forums, Tom's side was cut off last week.

Event team shirts are being printed now from the number of expected players. Those particular shirts will not be for sale since they're for side identification. However, there will be souvenir shirts - the same shirt but in different colors - for sale at the event.

Mechanic79
08-25-2004, 12:06 PM
When do we get the shirts, since we are required to wear them for play.

How can we find out exactly who is on what team? or do they do that the day of the event?

Thanks for the help.

MXS
08-25-2004, 12:33 PM
When do we get the shirts, since we are required to wear them for play.

How can we find out exactly who is on what team? or do they do that the day of the event?

Thanks for the help.

Players will receive their shirts when they check in at registration and sign provided game waivers (registration times can be found here (http://www.celebritypaintball.com/eventinfo.html) )

The two teams are already split - according to when players registered.
Again, if players signed up prior to the pre-registration cut-off date (Aug. 20), they were placed on the side they requested. We will not be announcing which side individuals are playing on.

warthog2t0
08-25-2004, 08:14 PM
so at regitartion we just give them our name or......?

Cyberious
08-25-2004, 08:31 PM
I'm one of the missing folks I just sent you an email. Actually I sent another one to change the size

MXS
08-26-2004, 02:57 AM
so at regitartion we just give them our name or......?

Come to the big, white fifth-wheel parked out front of the building. Give us the name you registered under. If you registered as a group, try to have your group together.
Paperwork will need to be filled out, then you're golden
:)

warthog2t0
08-26-2004, 09:04 PM
word!