PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Setups/Options

Glickman
08-21-2004, 06:26 PM
well, inlight of shatnerball, ive decide ive put off getting a mag too long, and will hopefully be dragging one along. The only real last problem i see is the trigger setup.
I love my matrix trigger, so light and snappy, but ive shot a original mag, and i wasnt happy with the trigger. putting it well.

So, pending i got a Karta mag (i cry when i see them) what trigger options would i have?
ive seen automags with spyder sprint triggers on them, but i never really liked the trigger nearly as much as my matrix.

and waht options would be closest to my matrix?

Load SM5
08-21-2004, 06:30 PM
Closest would be a devilmag upgrade. www.devilsden.tv

Comes with breakbeam eyes and a predator board.

Glickman
08-21-2004, 06:36 PM
ive seen it, but im not so worried about features, actually thats the reason im really getting a mag, too many annoyances with my matrix, so, does this frame feel like a trix, is what im worried about

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-21-2004, 06:42 PM
I doubt the devilmag would feel anything like a trix but it is ver fast and a nice upgrade. Other than that upgrade the only other options you have is to get a ULT, rig a spyder frame to a mag, or wait for the hair trigger. If you really want speed and want it now id suggest you go with the devilmag upgrade, otherwise just get a nice mech frame with ULT until the hair trigger comes out.

RRfireblade
08-21-2004, 06:46 PM
If youy like the 'Trix so much why change?

danoxide
08-21-2004, 06:55 PM
ive seen it, but im not so worried about features, actually thats the reason im really getting a mag, too many annoyances with my matrix, so, does this frame feel like a trix, is what im worried about

i would guess to many annoyances....

:cheers:

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-21-2004, 06:56 PM
If youy like the 'Trix so much why change?

I was wondering the same thing, although mags rock why do you wanna switch from a gun you already like?

danoxide
08-21-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Glickman

i would guess to many annoyances....

:cheers:

they make me type somthing here or else i wouldn;t have wasted my time...

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-21-2004, 07:32 PM
they make me type somthing here or else i wouldn;t have wasted my time...

What?

Glickman
08-21-2004, 07:33 PM
hehe... too much annoyances=

maintinance
% of times it actually works like it should

RRfireblade
08-21-2004, 07:37 PM
Hmm....odd.

Well...nothing wrong with just wanting something else anyway.

Maybe just a used Emag,they can be found for under $600 if you look around.

Just a thought.

The only thing 'close' to a Matrix that's not a Matrix would be a SFT shocker I guess....

danoxide
08-21-2004, 07:39 PM
What?

fireblade asked why hes ditchin the trix, but he already answered that question...so i quoted him to show why...then right after my post you asked the same question...so i quoted me but you can't make a post with just quotes so i had to type somthing..

Glickman
08-21-2004, 07:43 PM
fireblade asked why hes ditchin the trix, but he already answered that question...so i quoted him to show why...then right after my post you asked the same question...so i quoted me but you can't make a post with just quotes so i had to type somthing..

i see says the blind man

thanks, a shocker was second on my list, and ill keep that in mind, but i didnt like the fsdo that ive heard about it, i hated that on my trix, but it was fixed with a programming update, cant say that for the shocker, or so ive heard.

RRfireblade
08-21-2004, 07:47 PM
I asked because I didn't think 'annoyances' was specific enough. All guns have annoyances IMO which is why everyone likes different things. It just seemed odd to me that he seems to really like the Matrix trigger which is really an important aspect of any marker preference,maybe the most important. Personally, I would try to iron out the 'annoyances' and end up with something that the whole package now appeals to me, than start all over with a whole new marker and maybe be worse off.

Just my thought on the subject.....for what it's worth.......

RRfireblade
08-21-2004, 07:49 PM
i see says the blind man

thanks, a shocker was second on my list, and ill keep that in mind, but i didnt like the fsdo that ive heard about it, i hated that on my trix, but it was fixed with a programming update, cant say that for the shocker, or so ive heard.

The latest versions seems to have largly fixed that.I've sold a few dozen and haven't had any trouble with the current versions.The new HE bolt also does alot for them as well.

danoxide
08-21-2004, 07:52 PM
didn't mean to flame i just thought you missed it...

:cheers: :rofl:

Glickman
08-21-2004, 07:53 PM
well, i shouldve said this earlier, but this new gun would replace my trix, as i dont do tournies anymore, and dont really wanna look back at the hassle of many tourny guns.

the cons of a mag i see are:
-speed (until hAir comes out, but then thatll go under price)
-price of bigger upgrades (ie hAir, body ect.)
-blowback

any comments on these would be greatly appreciated :) you guys are awsome

RRfireblade
08-21-2004, 07:56 PM
didn't mean to flame i just thought you missed it...

:cheers: :rofl:

Na.....no worries. I didn't take it that way. :)

Glick-

Get a PDS bushy then IMO or even a BKO. Great bang for the buck,simple to maintain and definately fast enough.