PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get ahold of AGD

paintgirl66
08-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Hey AO i need some help, i sent my X-Mag (XT00129) in over a month ago for some simple repairs and have not been able to get ahold of anyone since, the numbers ive tried have stopped working, i left countless messages and never recieved a call back, i'd really liek to get my gun back so i can play tournys with it instead of my backup cocker, PLEASE give me a number that will work, or if Tom see's this i'd really like some help

Magz_rule
08-21-2004, 08:46 PM
Keep waiting, im sure they are busy. When i sent my mag in, i had to wait over a month to get it back. They finally emailed me the day before i got it back. ;)

kevdupuis
08-21-2004, 08:55 PM
We were in contact with them at this number on Friday 1-847-520-7507 finalizing an order. We did have a bit of a wait on hold due to everyone being busy with Shatnerball plus regular business. Just give them a call on Monday, AGD isn't open on weekends.

Sac
08-21-2004, 11:07 PM
shans been more than patient, i think its rather ridiculous, they already notified her a long time ago that it was finished, and then when she tries to pay for it and get it shipped back, nobody bothers, its seriously been done for a month at least, im sure AGD is sick of it being there.

paintgirl66
08-21-2004, 11:29 PM
yea, they called us on July 15th and I talked with them about it, and they told me the cost, but I didn't have the credit card with me, so I couldn't pay for it at the time. My mom and I have called them everyweekday since then, and gotten either the answering machine or the lovely "your call cannot be completed as dialed...". Mom's left sooo many messages.. but nothing. And yes.. we know they're in a different time zone... it's not that. I just need it back and I've gotten nobody

Muzikman
08-22-2004, 01:07 AM
I have never had a problem getting ahold of AGD. Are you sure you are using the right number? (847) 520-7507 Jo Ann or Marcia will probably be the ones answering the phone.

If you try that number and do not get a hold of them on Monday, PM me your name and number and I will get a hold of someone to give you a call back.

Sac
08-22-2004, 01:10 AM
yea i thought it was starnge because i always hear about how awesome AGDs customer support is it seemed wierd that they would be so hard to get ahold of, Shan, try that number when Jared is over on monday, unless its the same, if it is, then im stumped.

MantisMag
08-22-2004, 12:06 PM
# Front office hours:
Monday through Friday, 9:00-11:30 am - 1:00-5:00 pm (Central Time)
Office Telephone: (847) 520-7507
Office Fax: (847) 520-7848

if you call during lunch time nobody will pick up. you'll be on hold until they come back.

paintgirl66
08-22-2004, 12:27 PM
we've actually tried that number, and gotten nothing. and yea, we know about the lunch thing. but thanks for trying. today is devoted to getting a hold of them.... somehow i will

Sac
08-22-2004, 12:29 PM
dude, today is sunday.

toymyster
08-22-2004, 12:45 PM
I just talked to them on Friday!!! The numbers do work!!! Make sure you adjust for the time zone!!!

paintgirl66
08-22-2004, 01:51 PM
you know what i meant.. i keep thinking today is monday. today i'm emailing them. tomorrow it's calling.

Kevmaster
08-22-2004, 02:05 PM
paintgirl...call them tomorrow. PM me tomorrow if they don't pick up. i'll get through to them somehow.

cphilip
08-22-2004, 07:54 PM
I sent a link to Marcia of this thread by email just now for you.

If you do not get through Monday check back here. She may see it and post back if she is working Monday. I am not certain her work schedule.

Phones were working for me Friday.

But just in case maybe she can walk you through your problem by email. Or Jo Ann will.

Make sure you have your RMA number handy...

AGD-OfficeGal
08-23-2004, 09:10 AM
Thanks to Phil for sending me a link to this thread. I don't see an email that matches what you've written here in my email this morning, so I'm not sure to whom you wrote.

Things are going to be nuts :wow: today on the phones, so please email me directly at office @ airgun.com (remove spaces).

We did have one gun that went a long time without payment information and when we finally got that info, the message came to me, I made a note, got interrupted almost immediately, and something was put down on top of the note before I had time to blink. I found the note a couple days later and rush processed it at that time, and that gun has been sent out. But I didn't think that gun had a female name on it.

Marcia
AGD-OfficeGal
Mother of Dragons

paintgirl66
08-23-2004, 11:17 AM
Marcia! You're my heroine of the day!

Ok guys, so it's all sorted out now. :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks!

Kevmaster
08-23-2004, 11:53 AM
mortal combat voice...

**OFFICE GAL WINS**

AGD-OfficeGal
08-23-2004, 02:48 PM
Give cphilip a kiss, too - without him your happy ending would probably have been delayed ;)

Marcia
AGD-OfficeGal
Mother of Dragons

Latchkey
08-23-2004, 03:22 PM
woohoo the X is back on its way home!!! :clap:

/me has a gun for the tourny sunday

my bad that wasnt nolimitz it was sac