PDA

View Full Version : hmmm....what to do?

JuggaloDave
08-21-2004, 10:53 PM
well, i havent played seince febuary cause i was gunna let a buddy put his extra cocker parts on my new cocker. the reg ended up needing a bigger nipple that what we had, the bombs rod was bent, and when we got it back together it was leaking out the 3-way. figuring a broken o-ring, i told him to just hold on to it and fix it for me like he offered too. long story short, he still has my cocker, i dont think he would want to steal it, he has a really nice cocker himself, and alot of my friends know him, on top of that we were sappoded to be starting a team and stuff. well, the last time i talked to him he told me the vavle body was messed up, and it was a manufacter defect, and needs to be sent back, prollem is, i got the gun in febuary, and have no receit, although i know frenchy at the shop, i dont think they can really do anything with regaurdless. so any ideas on what i can do with?

at this point i am almost ready to buy a new marker anyway. around 300, what would be a good marker to look into? i havent looked at anything in a while cause i havent playing so i dont know if theres new stuff out or not? have the bko's gotten any better?

AclowN
08-22-2004, 02:04 AM
as far as what you can do about your cocker i am not sure, most companies keep receipts on file but not sure if they would validate any warranty without you having the receipt or what not... so not sure about all that..

as far as the BKO's they are a great marker for the price, the '04 BKO's are really good from what i have been told by a couple of friends that own them. and if i remember right the BKO's are right around that $300 range you stated...

hope this helps a little..

one ninja to another, i'd shop around quite a bit personally, you can find some great deals on used markers.

much clown luv man.

FragTek
08-22-2004, 02:07 AM
Clown luv in this bizzzle! RUN WITH A PSYCHOPATHIC HATCHET!

BKO's are definately a decent gun for the price they are sold at, as stated above though, I think you may find something better if you do a little bit of looking around in the b/s/t area.

JuggaloDave
08-22-2004, 10:41 AM
yeah, i guess shoping round the used market would be a good idea.

the biggest thing about the cocker is that with it being so far from the purchase date, cause most places only have a 90 warrenty on manufacture defects, i dont know what wgp's policie is though

Fatjon
08-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Another ninja around here.

Well i had a 2k3 bko and hated it. Look around for a b2k2 with pds. You will like it much more.

JuggaloDave
08-22-2004, 11:28 PM
hehe, i have been around, i just kinda droped off the face of the earth for a bit cause i was so fed up with my situation i didnt wanna think about it, cause being around here makes me want to play more, which heince at the neir 100 post^^
well, i am getting my cocker back tuesday, so i guess im going to take some time away from modding the neon and pour some love into the cocker if it is usable