PDA

View Full Version : building a mag

dirty_canadian4894
08-22-2004, 01:48 PM
i think im ganna build up my mag the theme for this one is raw beauty and mixture of old school and new style im going to use a clear anodized eclipse kit, raw or clear logic vert frame, raw or clear ule body, my 4 star minimag valve all polished up, ult, lvl10, and a raw 10" freak kit. and the asa and drop from dreydens gun. he also gave me the theme but mines more old skool i already have most of the parts on the way or in the works but my only problem is: will the ult work with a minimag valve and will lvl x work with my minimag valveand will all of these parts fit togethor good.

does anyone have pics of a clear annoed eclipse kit, a clear/raw ule body, a logic vert frame and a raw freak kit all from the same angle so i can pst it up nice to see what it will look like.

jwalker87
08-22-2004, 09:24 PM
people have talked about this ever since the ULT came out. You CAN use the ULT with a minimag valve, but it won't do you much good due to the slow recharge rate of the valve. It is do-able though. Yes, the level 10 is compatable with the minimag valve. You may want to consider getting an x-valve and stripping the anno off of it to make it look similar to the minimag valve. That would give you much better performance. Just an idea. Good luck with the mag. DOn't forget the little stuff like screws and the sear assembly when you order parts.

dirty_canadian4894
08-22-2004, 10:52 PM
i have all of the little stuff already on my parts mag ;) i want the ule kit so i can have more adjustability i dont ever plan on shooting faster than 11 bps anyway. i only play rec and maybe a tourney every 6 months so my cocker can be for tourneys