PDA

View Full Version : One of my new toys!

wallace9111
08-22-2004, 08:23 PM
Here are new pics of the cocker! Oh is it beautiful!

-Tab
08-22-2004, 08:26 PM
very nice...

one question....
how do you like that feedneck and where did you pick it up??
lmk. thanks

personman
08-22-2004, 08:35 PM
Nice, I love eclipse cockers. One of the few cockers I think look good. :)

RiddalinJunkie08
08-22-2004, 08:56 PM
What kinda trigger is that on the gun?
-Mark

soccer4minimags
08-22-2004, 08:58 PM
samuari :ninja:

Steelrat
08-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Its a samurai trigger. Eclipse came out with them a few months back. Theyre a lot thinner than the stock eblade trigger.

I like the IZON sight, you must be a sniper! ;)

Very nice gun. Eclipse cockers are among the best.

Slider3
08-22-2004, 10:30 PM
Do you guys know where to get the samuri trigger... my bro just got a cocker and was looking for one, but couldnt find one. they are certainly sexy

RiddalinJunkie08
08-22-2004, 10:39 PM
Hmm... Ok, that makes sense, I was thinking that might be what it was but thought they looked more like the eblade trigger.
-Mark

tippmannsniper-
08-22-2004, 11:08 PM
Do you guys know where to get the samuri trigger... my bro just got a cocker and was looking for one, but couldnt find one. they are certainly sexy

their only for eblades you no

Slider3
08-22-2004, 11:21 PM
I know they are for eblades.... Just curious If you knew where to buy them.

_tMAN
08-22-2004, 11:32 PM
I love that cocker man. Looks great

soccer4minimags
08-22-2004, 11:45 PM
you can get them at paintballgateway.com or from planet eclipse.

They are sweet, I installed one on my friends e-blade about 3 wks ago.

I plan on putting one on mine, but I'm having a little trouble justifying 30 bucks for it.

Slider3
08-22-2004, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the info, m brother will appreciate it.

Trouble justifying 30 bucks?!?!? Man, a new trigger for my x-mag is $50... but I just have too get it. I wish everything for paintball was cheaper... but alas, that would only be in a perfect world. Or if we were all sponsored... that would work too.

XbeasleyX
08-23-2004, 01:45 AM
Im in the kind of contract sponsorship where I pay full price for everything and they make me pay for the stickers that they allow me to put on my gear.

AGDlover
08-23-2004, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the info, m brother will appreciate it.

Trouble justifying 30 bucks?!?!? Man, a new trigger for my x-mag is $50... but I just have too get it. I wish everything for paintball was cheaper... but alas, that would only be in a perfect world. Or if we were all sponsored... that would work too.

ya but theres a lot more stuff on a cocker!!!!

MasonFootball89
08-23-2004, 05:47 PM
Nice Im not sure about the sight that seems kinda stupid but looks cool.

Is that a tampon next to the gun?

MasonFootball89
08-23-2004, 05:56 PM
Im in the kind of contract sponsorship where I pay full price for everything and they make me pay for the stickers that they allow me to put on my gear.
What kind of a lame sponsorship are you in?

Im in a better sponsorship and i sponsor myself

-=Squid=-
08-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Nice Im not sure about the sight that seems kinda stupid but looks cool.

....Thats the bolt. :tard:

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-23-2004, 06:52 PM

Why the heck would you have a sponsorship like that, usually you benifit in some way from them not lose. From the sounds of it your better off not havin w/e sponsor you have.

XbeasleyX
08-23-2004, 10:24 PM
One word, Wow:wow: . I can't believe anyone took me seriously. :rofl: :spit_take

:cheers:

Bobbyboy
08-24-2004, 02:22 AM

ohh yeah i got that kind of sponsership too :rolleyes:

Mighty Mike
08-24-2004, 01:20 PM
Great pick-up!! That's one of the nicest Eblades i've seen. I at one time wanted to get rid of my Eblade but am glad i never did.

The IZON sight is a nice touch. I may have to pick one up for myself also. :)

cpm666
08-24-2004, 05:55 PM
heyy i was wondering who my friend sold that to, i wanted it! it always worked good for him and i hope the same for you, and he never used the IZON site it came with the fun when he bought it.

Echo419
08-24-2004, 07:52 PM
For some reason when i saw that pic i randomly got the urge to get scissors and cut the 3way tubes :ninja: :headbang:

spyder_technician
08-24-2004, 08:11 PM
I got the urge to stare at it for hours. Unlike ECHO419 I actually followed through on my impulse. I believe I blacked out for 3 hours and when I woke up there were lipstick imprints on my screen. Sorry, but it was a nice gun. It reminds me of the time I kidnapped an e-blade at my field. Who would have known that you could actualy have the charge of Marker Molestation filed against you by the police?

RoadDawg
08-24-2004, 08:31 PM
Nice looking Eblade. Hope it works as good as it looks.

wallace9111
08-25-2004, 12:04 AM
Ya, it's a really nice gun. I had a problem with the back block stripping out (All eclipse cockers-factory,pro and Nexus come with stainless steel inserts in the back block now!) because it was the old aluminum back block with no insert in it. But here is another company with great cumstomer service, Eclipse responded to my posts on pbnation almost instantly and are fixing the cocker free of charge. That is one great company! I was very shocked to see how quickly they helped. They got to me before they got back to my sponsor to tell him what to do with the gun. Eclipse Rules! A+ customer service!

Will

SniperSmurf
08-25-2004, 12:23 AM

:spit_take
Oh, man... that was a good one!
I just about fell out of my chair!
:rofl:
I guess if you were really, really desperate it might work.

Probably not too absorbent though...

Army
08-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Hey Will, nice 'Cocker! Why does it look familiar though (Breakout?)?

slade
08-25-2004, 09:06 AM
youre lucky, when i buy a sticker, the company sends out a representative to buy it back from me...

wallace9111
08-25-2004, 11:05 AM
Hey Will, nice 'Cocker! Why does it look familiar though (Breakout?)?

Army long time no see! You need to get a break from Iraq and come back to the Central coast man, its been boring without you! I should get a pic of the gun on breakouts' wall. Dave I play for Breakout(Jon) now. I hope you can come back and B*Unit will have a Nppl trophy in the store to show off, we fielded a squad of good kids. With the help of some proven players(ex- paintballgateway.com and Shockwave LA players we are going to rock some events, hopefully I can coax some AGD Pride players to guest an event with us if they are not playing, you know who you are!!!)

Will