PDA

View Full Version : My first day out with my mag

TheShark
08-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Well after two weeks of shooting nothin but air through my new RT pro, I finally made it out to SC village today. Overall I had a great time with it, I had zero chops the whole day, took off my barrel after and it was clean as a whistle. :headbang: I would rate the mag a 9/10 on performance only because one time, I had to unscrew and screw back in the tank to get the trigger to reset. I'm told this will stop when the gun wears in.

Played scenario the first half of the day, made some good kills... bunkered a kid in the head from 5 feet :nono: , had no choice.. scenario started to annoy me as the day went on though, you can only take so much 50man vs 50man before it gets old...

Decided to step up with the big boys and play some speedball. Went up against mostly angels and cockers, couple imps. Obviously they had me outgunned but I made up for it with skills. :shooting: At the end of the day I had my best play.. it was me against 3. I was at a standup right behind the left snake, and an electro was pelting my bunker from about 20 feet away at his standup. I couldn't even look out he was throwing so much paint at me. The other two guys were in the far right corner. I decided to hell with it, I'm gonna outplay this guy. I ran out the right side and across the front of my bunker, laying down paint on his bunker as I went. He finally came into view and had no idea I was coming, I scared the **** out of him, he threw his hands up when the first ball hit. The other 2 eventually got me, but I didn't care.
:cool:

Overall a great day, I am SO looking forward to the hAir coming out.. it will be nice to lay down fire like the electros can. But in the mean time I will make em earn it and show them you can still kick *** with a mech. :dance:

sabrefanpc
08-22-2004, 09:06 PM
hAir

ahhhh. just saying it makes me all tingly. :eek:
errr. not like that.

but yeah congrats on a good first day. once your LX wears in you soundnt have anymore sticking problems

Carbon Blue
08-22-2004, 10:06 PM
get that thing to sweetspot man!! :)

WenULiVeUdiE
08-22-2004, 10:29 PM
Today was also my first day out. I can't believe I didnt find a mag earlier. It's perfect! I'm glad you had a good day just like me.
Did many people ask you about it? All the refs and a few players asked about mine, kinda made me feel good.

TheShark
08-22-2004, 11:08 PM
Yea I got a lot of comments / questions... people are generally impressed when they see ULE's, they're like "that's a MAG?!?" I only saw two other guys with mags out of like 250 people... one old minimag, and an all gloss black x-mag..

slade
08-23-2004, 10:10 AM
I would rate the mag a 9/10 on performance only because one time, I had to unscrew and screw back in the tank to get the trigger to reset. I'm told this will stop when the gun wears in.
if you have the ult, try tightening the back grip frame screw.