PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Question

IMADORK
08-22-2004, 10:04 PM
Does anyone know of a place online where I can get straight up plain paintball jerseys with no logos? Just solid colors? Or a place other than animalpaintball.com that makes custom jerseys for not that much. Any info would be great! Thanks in advance!

_tMAN
08-23-2004, 12:14 AM
I think this may be along the lines of what you are looking for
http://www.customsportsgear.com/

AGDlover
08-23-2004, 01:08 AM
ya give CSG a call they could probly hook ya up

IMADORK
08-23-2004, 03:09 AM
yeah i actually stummbled upon that site after posting. its nice but me and my guys have quite a few customizations to make. we were thinking of getting plain jerseys and getting them airbrused or something with what we want but who knows. if they will put the logos and stuff on that we want i dont mind spening the $65 for one through that site.

Empyreal Rogue
08-23-2004, 06:28 AM
CSG has great quality jerseys. Take it from me, I own one (I'll have pictures up soon guys, don't worry). They start out with the jersey and print everything on there, nothing is sewed or pressed (Like with an iron) on there. You can start with any design/color you want. You tell them what logos or designs you want and they'll put them on no problem. For an order like that I'd call them and email them pictures. Their online order form is a little hard to describe what you want. But calling them isn't a big deal, they have great customer service, very friendly. When I called the woman I talked to about it and I just talked about AGD and AO for a good 10 minutes.

Anyway, I'd recommend CSG over anyone else, personally. How can you beat that price for a Custom Jersey? And turn-around time is great. They average a 2-3 weeks on a jersey. Though mine took 4 weeks BUT that was only because IAO was in the middle of July and they were going there, so they took like a week off. :X

Dayspring
08-23-2004, 09:17 AM
Too bad they never showed up to IAO.

Though mine took 4 weeks BUT that was only because IAO was in the middle of July and they were going there, so they took like a week off. :X

Empyreal Rogue
08-24-2004, 06:25 AM
Too bad they never showed up to IAO.

Hmpf, well you don't have to be so rude about it. -_-

They told me they'd be at IAO. I called them like a week and a half before IAO because AO-VA was on the same day and asked them if they could get my Jersey to me before then. Well, they told me they couldn't because they'd be at IAO. But does it really matter? Does it? Point is I got my Jersey and it's absolutely gorgeous.