PDA

View Full Version : Go-Hair program?

Chipper
08-23-2004, 06:54 AM
I don't know how well AGD ended up with there go-xvavle program, or if they would be even selling them, but with the mass of intelliframes that will be on the market do you think that maybe AGD would condsider doing that same kind of program with the Hair? Maybe they could have enough intelli's after a while to make them come stock on a couple of guns.

Just an idea I came up with. Feel free to flame. (Wait, no, don't, nevermind.)

PS: Why does everybody spell it like hAir, is there an emphasis on air? or is it just some way different?

p8nt_junkie
08-23-2004, 08:31 AM
We spell it hAir b/c its a pneumatic trigger hence the "Air". Nice Idea but I don't see the intelliframe being as valuable to AGD as the massive amount of SS in the old valves.

So this is me still waiting on the hAir trigger. Peace

slade
08-23-2004, 09:48 AM
the reason that AGD did the go-xvalve program is to get older valves out of circulation, so that AGD will have to do less service work on them. there is no service work on frames, so AGD will not have a trade in for intelliframes.

Thermus
08-23-2004, 09:50 AM
Yes, but can't they use the intelliframes to put the hAir triggers into?

LittlePaintballBoy
08-23-2004, 09:51 AM
AGD doesn't even make the hAirs.

Automaggin2
08-23-2004, 10:21 AM
AGD doesn't even make the hAirs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they are supporting them.

Someone verify this

nt2004
08-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Yeah I'm pretty sure AGD is working with them to produce the frames. I think there is something about this in the hair trigger thread

Chronobreak
08-23-2004, 10:44 AM
cool idea but i dont see it happening :cheers:

devingoode
08-23-2004, 12:02 PM
AGD wants Deadlywind to licence the hAir frame to AGD to they can mass produce them, but legal work makes mass production of the hAir frame months away

1ofkind
08-23-2004, 12:13 PM
So whats up with the hAir trigger? I herd it works like a autococker :confused:

Anyway sounds like real good idea, and also is pretty fair. If AGD did that I'ed buy a mag in a second knowing a company backs you up like that.

TDonovan
08-23-2004, 12:17 PM
I doubt they'll do it. They can't take the frames and put the hAIR parts in them as quick as they can make new frames that fit the hAIR without mods.

Besides, what would they do with a bunch of used and beat up intelliframes if they give you a whole new frame.

I'm just going to sell mine off as soon as I get the hAIR and hopefully the resale value won't go down too much.

As for spelling it hAIR, hAir, hair, I dunno... Perhaps he's putting an emphasis on the AIR part of it. A way to slip the fact that it's all pneumatic into the name of the product? And well, all types of hair triggers are short and quick.

danoxide
08-23-2004, 01:42 PM
they will not do it...if you read the hAir thread nicard says that it will not be a drop in upgrade...the whole inside of the frame is milled differently with new braces put in it...it would be almost impossible to just throw one in...

nt2004
08-23-2004, 01:43 PM
So whats up with the hAir trigger? I herd it works like a autococker :confused:

Anyway sounds like real good idea, and also is pretty fair. If AGD did that I'ed buy a mag in a second knowing a company backs you up like that.
well it does use autococker parts but I'm not 100% sure on what parts and how it utilizes them

Creative Mayhem
08-23-2004, 03:55 PM
AGD will be making the hAir trigger frames, they will be soold as a unit, not just parts for self install into current frames. They will more than likely be doing only intelli's and Y's, so it would be cheaper for them to take the already manufactutred frame and converting them or replacing stock that the have depleted while making the hAir packages. `

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-23-2004, 03:59 PM
I hope they dont only do Intellis and Y's. I really like vert frames. I mean i could live with a 45 frame but vert frames just feel and look better imo.

slade
08-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Yes, but can't they use the intelliframes to put the hAir triggers into?
they could, but not many people would want to buy a new product strait from the factory that is made using someone elses used parts.

nt2004
08-23-2004, 06:20 PM
I hope they dont only do Intellis and Y's. I really like vert frames. I mean i could live with a 45 frame but vert frames just feel and look better imo.
yeah i dont want to give up the comfort of my RPG frame, even for the hAir. I really hope they will find a way to stick it into 90* frames