PDA

View Full Version : luvdatsnackpack Does anybody know this kid?

ojhspyro89
08-23-2004, 07:54 PM
luvdatsnackpack is his aim and hes going to charge me for internet fraud somehow for trading acounts. My Diablo 2 AND diablo 2 LOD cdkeys and one of my accounts. He says i said something and its not there so he is fileing fraud. Is this possible?

eNder159
08-23-2004, 07:59 PM
you really shouldnt post this here..its not paintball related just for that...

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-23-2004, 08:17 PM
If has nothing to stand on then dont worry about it cus nothin will come of it. Its prob just some dumb kid tryin to sound tuff.

digitard
08-23-2004, 08:33 PM
He's on PBNation under some other name (thats his email addy the snack pack thing) trying to pawn off multiple "alienware" computers for a grand and cant deal with it when people called him on his crap.

ignore him. send him a link to his PBN thread and tell him that he should talk :)

Unless he has proof ya said something and it isn't there brush him off and smile.

ojhspyro89
08-23-2004, 09:18 PM
We didnt deal with money but i traded him cd keys for an account name and i said i could give him an account with the cd keys and i said there might be a certain thing on thier and it isnt but allwell not like i can get sued for much because itll cost him more to pay for jury charges than to just let it slide. Sory bout the wrong forum place but i needed info.

LunchBox89
08-23-2004, 09:37 PM
no he can not do anything to you over a cd key