PDA

View Full Version : Angel or E-blade

Dark5788
08-23-2004, 09:37 PM
Hey guys right now i have a blue/black fade Orracle, my question is should i sell it and try and get an angel or should i just buy a e-blade.

NukeGoose
08-23-2004, 09:43 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love shooting cockers - but they're just not the ideal platform for a fast electro.
If you're going to get an electro, I'd go for a true electro.

TDonovan
08-23-2004, 09:46 PM
Nothing against cockers, but an ebladed cocker is probably the LAST high end gun I'd ever want.

I see people with nothing but trigger bounce problems and a bunch of other junk they hate. Perhaps the E2 will fix the problems many people don't like...

I personally would go for an angel in your case. But if you REALLY like your cocker just keep playin with it for a while until the E2 and some reviews of it come out. Then you can make your decision.

Dark5788
08-23-2004, 09:49 PM
Do you think i could find a guy with a angel that will trade me it for my Orracle + 200

tru_flip56
08-23-2004, 09:56 PM
i say go with the angel..and theres gotta be a guy with an angel that wants an orracle....i juss dont know if theyll add $200....thats a bit too much IMO

FSU_Paintball
08-23-2004, 10:34 PM
You could probably trade straight across for an LCD.

Go with some other high-end electro other than a cocker. The E2 ain't so bad, though :)

DarkRipper
08-26-2004, 12:19 PM
I had zero problems with both the Racegun Freeflows I had. They were amazing markers... I hear about nothing but problems with the Eblades.

fire1811
08-26-2004, 12:32 PM
i love angels try one you might also.

abunkerer
08-26-2004, 12:33 PM
I'd stay away from Angels. Some people get them and never have problems, other people hate them..I'm indifferent, I think that they look and feel good but they don't feel right when shot, Im just not used to them probably, my teammate has a speed and he prefers it to his dragon intimidator. From my experience, the older ones can chop a ball like a hot knife through butter, the speed has sensi problems and bolt stick issues and some people have issues using Halo's with them, the new A4's with the eye are nice, fast & small but for that price you can get an Alias or a DM4.

68magOwner
08-26-2004, 01:49 PM
personally, id pick up a imp or bushy before the angel or ebaled, eblade-teammate shoots one, very problem prone, angel-never really impresed with the performance, mabey with a decent anti-chop system

jewie27
08-26-2004, 01:54 PM
Get a new Fly Angel

tru_flip56
08-26-2004, 02:08 PM
My friend on my team has a A4fly and let me tell your it shoots like a dream.....I wouldnt really say the DM4 is better because our front man has a DM4 and i would say both guns are the same...IMO

jewie27
08-26-2004, 02:55 PM
My friend on my team has a A4fly and let me tell your it shoots like a dream.....I wouldnt really say the DM4 is better because our front man has a DM4 and i would say both guns are the same...IMO

The DM4 is fugly.

tru_flip56
08-26-2004, 03:09 PM
thats your opinion....i think the DM4 is nice....it does look better in person...when i first saw it i didnt really like it but when i saw it first hand its nice

RusskiX
08-26-2004, 04:59 PM
Once again, its all opinion. The Angel is much more reliable, the cocker requires more maintenance. The triggers are two totally different feels; the angel uses the traditional microswitch with a spring return, while the Eblade uses an optical with magnetic returns. Both are very adjustable. The Eblade has horrible battery life compared to an Angel.

Personally, I've owned an LCD in the past and it never failed me, but seemed kinda boring. Now I'm back with a cocker and I love the Eblade feel! So try both and decide for yourself. Good luck! :dance:

p8nt_junkie
08-26-2004, 05:06 PM
Angels need very little maintenance. They are pretty light and compact. I like the fact that they don't have any external crap knockin' on my face mask during the game. And if you were to trade straight up for an LCD then yopu can install a Jam bolt for $55 or go with ACE from TAG for $350 (predator)

Or if you stay with the Orracle, definately wait for the E2.

wdyer14
08-27-2004, 09:20 AM
I bought an Angel IR3 champagne about 6 months ago and I've been looking at the cockers.I have an Evil pipe and I'm just wanting to try another gun,,,I'm a gun whore-lol-email me at justalittleoff04@yahoo.com or catch me on this forum,,,,I can get pics if you are interested..
Hey guys right now i have a blue/black fade Orracle, my question is should i sell it and try and get an angel or should i just buy a e-blade.