PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball III - 2 Free Passes!!!

gibby
08-24-2004, 10:22 AM
Yes, you heard it right!! Two free passes for SERIOUS players who want to participate in this years Shatnerball III!

TooDamnSweet and I registered but unfortunately, can't make it. The person who was going to watch over her kids bailed out and we don't have anyone who can watch over them so we are forced to sit this one out...again.

Unfortunate for us, but fortunate for two other players. Instead of letting these tickets go to waste, we've decided to give them to two people(single or a couple) who are willing to participate. Please...SERIOUS players only as we would hate to give these passes away to someone who isn't sure about going.

It's a short notice but if you can make it, theses tickets are yours! Please send me a PM as I need to let the event coordinators know the details(full name and email address) by Friday, Aug. 27.

UPDATE: These passes have already been transfered over. I no longer have passes to give away!

The Frymarker
08-24-2004, 12:19 PM
That's horrible, but very nice of you to donate your tickets!!!!

Add: I have a free ticket as well. I paid for my brother in law and he backed out.

vf-xx
08-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Aww man that sucks! Figures you'd miss the year that I can finally go.

Thats pretty big of ya to be giving the tickets away. Good man here!

NoFearPaintballer
08-24-2004, 12:52 PM
i was gunna go but cant afford tickets so if you wanna give me 2 of them lmk!

ill offer you with what i can

*Edit* its my B-day in 2 days BTW it would be a goood birthday present ;)

The Frymarker
08-24-2004, 12:57 PM
If you need a third ticket as well mine is up for grabs as well.

Muzikman
08-24-2004, 01:02 PM

Heather, wait, you are not going now?!?!?!?!?!?

Edit: Sorry, just saw youre post above. :D

The Frymarker
08-24-2004, 01:09 PM
Hehe

Yeah he backed out, a friend of mine is going to make the trip with me, but she doesn't want to play.

I just bought my trip package, plane/hotel/car. It's a good thing I waited, imagine if I bought the plane tickets with his name on it.

Expedia said they wouldn't refund or change tickets for someone else :eek:

gibby
08-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Hehe

Yeah he backed out, a friend of mine is going to make the trip with me, but she doesn't want to play.

I just bought my trip package, plane/hotel/car. It's a good thing I waited, imagine if I bought the plane tickets with his name on it.

Expedia said they wouldn't refund or change tickets for someone else :eek:
Yeah...our plane tickets are non-refundable too!! :cry:

But hopefully we can get some sort of credit for it. We still need to call and find out.

vf-xx...tell me about it!! I was really looking forward to meeting the whole lot of you!!! :(

But things happen for a reason. I'm sure some good will come out of this though. :)

NoFearPaintballer
08-24-2004, 01:18 PM
I may want that third ticket :)

The Frymarker
08-24-2004, 01:23 PM
That is such a shame :(

If my husband wasn't able to watch our children, I wouldn't be going either.

Nofear definitely, just let me know who needs it and I'll call Joann and let her know the situation.

PirateGent
08-25-2004, 06:38 AM
TooDamnSweet and I registered but unfortunately, can't make it. The person who was going to watch over her kids bailed out and we don't have anyone who can watch over them so we are forced to sit this one out...again.

Sorry to hear that.

That's why my wife can't make it either. (She played last year in a skirt (http://www.ussjustice.org/pastevents/2003/spplat/RIMG0232.JPG)!) Something about traveling over 16 hours with a 2 month old didn't appeal to her.
:)

http://www.mysimplebaby.com/eddiesmom/

But she (and her A-5) hope to be back next year for the game.

Edward Tunis

Load SM5
08-25-2004, 07:15 AM
Dang Gibby, I hate to hear this. I was making the special trip up just to let Yvonnie take a swing at me again. God knows, I'm not coming up to see "The Priceline Hairpiece". :p Sorry you guys can't make it.

rkjunior303
08-25-2004, 08:10 AM
I'd go if I could tag along with someone from MA. I don't trust my Alero on a drive out there, when I do 45k a year lol I'm already at 130k on the thing :)

gibby
08-25-2004, 10:49 AM
Dang Gibby, I hate to hear this. I was making the special trip up just to let Yvonnie take a swing at me again. God knows, I'm not coming up to see "The Priceline Hairpiece". :p Sorry you guys can't make it.
Tell me about it Load! I was looking forward to this so many months ago and thought this would be the perfect way to end the summer! Everything was set...then the bomb was dropped! :mad:

Oh well...*sigh*...maybe next year! It would have been priceless to see you and Yvonnie go head to head again. She's in a much better condition to do it too so she'd put up more of a fight! :D

As for PirateGent...eek! That's a long trip for a 2 month baby! :wow:

gibby
08-25-2004, 11:11 AM
i was gunna go but cant afford tickets so if you wanna give me 2 of them lmk!

ill offer you with what i can

*Edit* its my B-day in 2 days BTW it would be a goood birthday present ;)
OKAY NOFEAR!!! You're next in line! Please let me know if you and your father can really make it for sure. If so, the tickets are yours! PM me your names and email addresses and I shall forward those over to the event coordinator.

Oh, I want to wish you an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hopefully this can be our little gift to you! Just be sure if you do go, that you tag Shatner for us!!! :D

gibby
08-25-2004, 05:05 PM
Okay...I guess these two tickets are GONE!!! Winnah is NoFear!!! Congrats bud and have a good time!!! If you see Load...wack him one for TooDamnSweet. ;) If you see Tom, give him a big hug and grab his...uuuh...Donuts. :eek: :D

The Frymarker
08-27-2004, 03:01 AM
My ticket as well has gone to Nofear!!!!!! Since your on the opposite side, Shatner's......you can't get me out, I get a free pass ;)

gibby
08-27-2004, 04:13 PM
My ticket as well has gone to Nofear!!!!!! Since your on the opposite side, Shatner's......you can't get me out, I get a free pass ;)
Hehe...actually, since he scored so many passes from AGD loyalists...he should be the official spy who will hand Shatner down to Tom!!! What say you NoFear?! ;)

NoFearPaintballer
08-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Sure... ill be a deep cover spy... i may have to "kill" some of you loyalist to keep my identity of being a spy concealed tho.

MXS
08-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Sure... ill be a deep cover spy... i may have to "kill" some of you loyalist to keep my identity of being a spy concealed tho.

No spies in this game.
You can only play for the side you signed up for. In this case (Joe and Adam), Shatner got you guys
;)

Mighty Wingman
08-27-2004, 08:44 PM
Well that answers my question from the other thread.....

RenagadeOfFunk
08-27-2004, 10:21 PM
...damn im late :(
...i live 40 minutes away for Joliet and can't go...(forced to buy stuff for school)...i guess this will be my 3rd bad school year...

The Frymarker
08-28-2004, 06:10 AM
oh that's too bad, no spies ??? :(