PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Rules

Minnesota111
08-24-2004, 10:45 AM
Does anyone know what the OFFICAL policy will be on how much, if any, of the jersey must be openly displayed? Several players at previous events have had ghillie suits, "uniforms", or the infamous "take the hit" cameraman, that make identification all but impossible. Does anyone have any insight? Thanks for your time.

MXS
08-25-2004, 01:39 AM
Does anyone know what the OFFICAL policy will be on how much, if any, of the jersey must be openly displayed? Several players at previous events have had ghillie suits, "uniforms", or the infamous "take the hit" cameraman, that make identification all but impossible. Does anyone have any insight? Thanks for your time.

As stated on the Celebrity Paintball Website (http://www.celebritypaintball.com/eventinfo.html) here:
>Players MUST wear the event shirt or commemorative jersey for their chosen side! Switching of sides will result in severe penalties for your side and possible expulsion from the event with no refund! (ya gots to earn the win, not buy it).<

As well, referees must be able to identify which side the players are on.

ALL true media personnel on the field will be easily identified when they are working. We are supplying them with something special to wear ;)
They will have press badges. They will not be wearing event shirts or jerseys. They will not be allowed to carry paintball equipment or play while working.

Finally, if you can't tell which side they're playing on, shoot them anyway.

:D

Muzikman
08-25-2004, 02:55 AM
That brings up a good question. What do I have to do to get a press pass. Last year I just asked real nice like. Will I have to go through anything more formal this year?

MXS
08-25-2004, 03:58 PM
That brings up a good question. What do I have to do to get a press pass. Last year I just asked real nice like. Will I have to go through anything more formal this year?

IM me or send an email to dhowe@houston.rr.com for details.