PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna sponsor a paintball club?

68magOwner
08-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Ok, well, my paintball club was just approved by school (still has a few more approvals to do, but i was told it should have no problem passing) anyway, i know we have some people on here that are preety high up in the paintball business wolrd. What im looking for idealy is someoen who is involved in a paintball magazine or DVD company to help out, we can still pay, but, i mean, it be hard to afford 150 subscriptions, so, if anyone could give like, 3 magazines for every subscription, or something like that. Or discount prices, ANYTHING will be appreciated. We may end up not even needing help (depends on what our fund-raisers get us) but, hey, its good to plan ahead right.

MasonFootball89
08-24-2004, 05:57 PM
Hey dude sorry I cant help but how do you get a team approved by your school

Echo419
08-24-2004, 07:51 PM
Yah guys im in Brians club here to

So i'll put some imput into this.

People out there: Nicad, Rouge, CoolHand, Frymaker, ect. Were going to have a bunch of people in this little club thing. and were going to be all goin to fields every month as a group. So maybe you could hook us up with myabe some stickers/apparel representing your business, and it would be sported to all the people in the club looking to start pball, and all hte people at the field EVERY time we went.

68magOwner
08-26-2004, 02:00 PM
Hey dude sorry I cant help but how do you get a team approved by your school

heres how ya do it, regester the club as a DISCUSSION club, dont say your taking trips to field, then you cant have an "official" club meating, but just at teh meetings say "ok, were going to the field every other saturday" then its just a group, not a club and your golden