PDA

View Full Version : My future setup opinions plz :)

cloud113
08-24-2004, 09:32 PM
Ok right now my current setup is a Automag RT w/ ULE centerfeed body, ULE trigger, Dye Ultralite barrel, Check-it unimount, x-valve, and Intelliframe.
I was thinking of a setup like this and was hoping some people could post some pros/cons(if any) about this.

Automag RT w/ Karta/Dallara body, hAir trigger frame, evil pipe kit, CP long gas thru grip, x-valve, and ULE milled rail (one from deadlywind). O ya this is all black by the way. O and I might as well post this in here as well, I am having trouble taking my sight rail off and it is a real pain because the thing is screwed in so tight. Any suggestions on how to take it off?

WenULiVeUdiE
08-24-2004, 11:04 PM
To remove the sight rail, take a dremel and go at it. Use the cutting wheel and cut notches in the screws. This will allow you to use a screw driver if you need to use one. It may help, it may not.

jwalker87
08-24-2004, 11:09 PM
sounds like a nice setup. Those karta/dallara bodies are uber-nice. Only trouble is the hAir, as it isn't out yet. Im excited about that too though. I would recommend something other than all black. I had an all-black micromag, and I really like the black theme, but now I think it's nice to have some accents. Maybe choose yellow, red, or green to have your trigger, foregrip and valve anno'd in, or something like that. Just an idea. But if you like all-black, what you're planning will look VERY nice. Just wondering, what loader will you be using?