PDA

View Full Version : I find it funny..

rkjunior303
08-25-2004, 08:46 AM
Now, this is no knock on anyone and more a generalization between reading through various for sale forums..

Anyone notice how people would be more than willing to trade just about anything to get their hands on Paintball Equipment?

"For Sale: NIB X-Mag, 150 shots, 3.2 software"

'How about a 5yr old laptop, a ball of twine and my 6 year old brother?"

I just found it amusing today...

MasonFootball89
08-25-2004, 08:50 AM
~~~~~First Post~~~~

Its because paintball players love the game and plus paintball players are mostly teenagers with no money so we just give away anything we can for some more gear.

I was trying to get my first angel and I gave someone a pair of shoes that I found in the hall in summit place mall

rkjunior303
08-25-2004, 08:51 AM
Obviously, I know WHY they do it but some of the stuff just makes you go "why would you even bother asking" :)

I dunno. I'm still beat from last night, I haven't had my morning coffee yet. I found it amusing.

TheTramp
08-25-2004, 09:49 AM
I've traded paintball equipment for non-paintball stuff. In fact I always put in my trade threads that ANY offers will be considered.

It's a good way to get a good deal on stuff you are looking for (or didn't know you were looking for) while creating a little space in your gear bag.

B.A.M.
08-25-2004, 04:43 PM
hmm that kinda reminds me of something on ebay. some guy was selling a kid and it was like this.

For sale
*yr old kid. doesnt eat much and stuff like that. i thought that was pretty funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

scrumpy
08-25-2004, 05:13 PM
Seeing as how you only need one, I've contemplated selling my left ...."twin" to science. I could make a decent setup with $50,000.

SOAD8789
08-25-2004, 08:00 PM
is it just me, or does selling one of your testes to buy paintball equipment sound.....desperate? i just got a job to maintain the addiction.

dwab3000
08-25-2004, 09:10 PM
well it aint a bad idea...i may do it :wow:

tru_flip56
08-25-2004, 09:23 PM
my friend sold a kidney to buy a joy division A4 :tard:

Glickman
08-25-2004, 11:05 PM
ive seen alot of rc cars traded. as well as the occasional stereo.

the other teens gotta start WORKING! hard concept, but it helps... alot, expecially in paintball.
one of our problems (not me, i have a job) is that they wait for one to be handed to them....

GO OUT AND ASK IF THEY COULD USE HELP AROUND THE STORE! sheesh... even at 6.50 hour,
30 hours a week

=195 minus tax, = 185

so 8 weeks= ~ 1400

so thats a brand new dm4 from working the summer... think of what u could do if u work partime in the year...

(numbers are just random ones i threw in there)

Rather
08-25-2004, 11:26 PM
my 6 year old brother?"

Seriosly though he's in good condition. been abused for about 7 years.. been doing nothing but sitting there eating my food and using my things ... he's about 13 now... no takers.. he can work when you train him with food and choke chains? :D

And yes i do love paintball that much to sell off my brother (that or i hate my brother that much.. the world will never know...). And no i won't need to though cause i have a job (working at a pb field YAY) and have almost enough to buy me my rt pro and have about 500 leftover for car insurance, should i ever have a car in the future.