PDA

View Full Version : Ao Nj!!!

eNder159
08-25-2004, 01:09 PM
mods if this needs to be moved please do so ..i wanst sure where to post this..but ya

hey guys, tomorrwo , i know its kinda short notice, but im going to be playing at hustlers indoor paintball in newton new jersey..\

.but i have a big problem...my bumper has shredded to nothingness and i just found out today after cleaning my gun

...so i was wondering if anybody in that area wants to ball with me and a couple of my friends at the greatest in door pball facility in northern nj ...ur welcome to ..as long as you bring a spare clear bumper for me to play with =o) ill gladly pay for it also...

but if you have a spare clear bumper and in the area ...id appreciate it if somebody can help me out =o(

WenULiVeUdiE
08-25-2004, 02:20 PM
So your the one who posted on HIP's forums. Sorry, but I dont have a spare bumper for you. They probably have a parts kit you can buy. Keep an eye on your mag, a few markers have been stolen from there very recently.

eNder159
08-25-2004, 02:31 PM
o man...i cant wait for shane to get those security cameras he mentioned awhile back...but nah i alerady asked shave if had a mag parts kit..he doesnt carry any ...cuz one day this guy with an tequila sunrise emag...broke his power tube tip because his bumper was missing...and asked shane if he had any parts...and shane didnt have any

WenULiVeUdiE
08-25-2004, 02:47 PM
Call and ask, you never know.

Dayspring
08-25-2004, 02:56 PM
We have parts kits at PBX Battlezone. (Where the real NJ AO day was held.) ;)

eNder159
08-25-2004, 08:14 PM
We have parts kits at PBX Battlezone. (Where the real NJ AO day was held.) ;)

LoL dayspring you think you guys can deliver one to hustlers indoor paintball for me???? lol i dunno how far pbx is from hip...lol ball with the fuzioners a couple of us are gonna be there ...it would really suck if i went allll the way to hustlers just to find out that i cant play...lol