PDA

View Full Version : mag project

tfirmemdy
08-25-2004, 01:30 PM
i want to build a mag a good mag but i dont know the best parts to use can you make a list for me

:cheers:

Dayspring
08-25-2004, 01:46 PM
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/automag/ulemag/index.shtml

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/automag/ulemag/index2.shtml

tfirmemdy
08-25-2004, 02:00 PM
thanks for info but I was kinda leaning twords dallara or carta bodies and the logic vert frame or the i-frame w/deadly wind hair trigger when it comes out :cheers:

Gunther_mag_user
08-25-2004, 02:34 PM
ummm best parts? i can give you my opinions on them, but goodness is in the eye of the beholder

Mainbody- there arent any real drastic technical advantages is getting a really high-end mainbody, like the karta and dallara, over the ULE ,weight is the only advantages you have over other mainbodys

Valve- X-valve comes with LV 10 and is really good with the ULT

Trigger Frame- this is all up to your personal preferance, you can get -15* 90* and 15* frame for mags, and its all about what you like most

all youll need besides that is the rail, sear, and barrel

a godly setup if you can afford it

-Karta Body
-Rouge Clamping feedneck
-X-Valve W/ LV10 and ULT
-future deadlywind trigger frame/Present Logic Vert Frame, RPG vert frame
-DYE Ultralight
-egg/halo
-Stilleto drop with Aim unimount
-Palmer inline Stabilizer

Dayspring
08-25-2004, 03:07 PM
They're all bolt on replacements for whatever part Bill uses. Use his specs for now.

thanks for info but I was kinda leaning twords dallara or carta bodies and the logic vert frame or the i-frame w/deadly wind hair trigger when it comes out :cheers:

tfirmemdy
08-27-2004, 08:32 PM
thanks for a the info. I think I have came up with a good setup how does it sound?

-logic vert frame
-ule centerfeed bodie
-lv.10
-x-valve w/ule trigger pull kit
-cp mini drop w/ cp on/off

I don't know the lighest rail can you guys let me know what it is.

:headbang:

silentdeath55
08-27-2004, 08:55 PM
I'm pretty sure the hAir trigger is going to come pre-fitted in an intelliframe. I'm not 100% sure (because no one really is just yet), but I dont think it's going to be a drop in kit.

Just a heads up......