PDA

View Full Version : Warp ULE and Emag - Out of the box rails?

Kyuzo00
08-25-2004, 02:34 PM
Hope noone minds the post, but I haven't really seen a comprehensive list (especially with pics and links).

I would like to switch out my e-mag body for a Warp Left ULE body. However, I do not wish to mill my e-mag rail. As such, could someone provide me a list of Rails that I can use with my e-mag and a Warp Left ULE body that doesn't require milling/modification?

If possible please provide the following:

1. Name of the rail
2. A picture or a link to a picture.
3. A person or company that I can obtain said rail from

It may be useful for others to list rails that are for classics/rtps, but if so, please indicate which mags it is meant for.

toymyster
08-25-2004, 02:53 PM
The person you are looking for is RogueFactor, you can pm him here on AO, or better yet e-mail him: [email protected]
Hope this helps!!!

rkjunior303
08-25-2004, 07:20 PM
I believe his rails are the normal RTP rails with a notch milled into them before they hit anno.

Kyuzo00
08-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Haven't gotten any pics or anything much yet, so lemme ask this. Is the ULE Emag rail *notched* to fit the ULE Warp body? I cannot see any indication that it is from the pic on agd's store.

matt-o
08-26-2004, 05:18 PM
i dont think any rails at all are notched for warp ules, you have to either do it yourself or ask whoever you are buying them from to do it for you

Kyuzo00
08-27-2004, 02:17 PM
I had hoped for this to be a picture thread, but I'm assuming now that that won't happen, so I'll probably delete/edit some prior posts.

I noticed a pic on FragTek's site showing a warp left ule custom with a notched rail that appeared to be properly anno'd. It was one of roguefactor's rails I'm assuming, so I don't know whether he sells them pre-notched (or done so at a fee).

To further display my ignorance, Will a RTPro rail work with an e-mag. The agd store lists a Emag/RTPro sear axel pin, so I'm assuming they are intended to work with the same basic rail design. If the RTPro rail will fit, is there a change in the physical distance to the on-off (will it require a different length pin?). Currently I'm working with an x-valve, though some parts may be rebuilt into another mag using an e-mag valve

Dayspring
08-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Yes and yes. The rail will work with the Emag. The pin will also need to be changed. It will either be a .765" pin (stock RT Pro) or .750" pin which is stock Xvalve and apparently the new RT ULE Custom.

To further display my ignorance, Will a RTPro rail work with an e-mag. The agd store lists a Emag/RTPro sear axel pin, so I'm assuming they are intended to work with the same basic rail design. If the RTPro rail will fit, is there a change in the physical distance to the on-off (will it require a different length pin?). Currently I'm working with an x-valve, though some parts may be rebuilt into another mag using an e-mag valve