PDA

View Full Version : 2 liter Q

nirvana1234
08-25-2004, 07:22 PM
im in the market for a new reg and i need help. i saw the 2 liter and a lot of ppl saying that it is the best reg out there... is this true??? i also saw a chart that said that the 2 liter is the best reg... is it better then a gladiator or a sidewinder... where can i get one and yes i ran a search for this and i got nothing... thanx

Muzikman
08-25-2004, 07:41 PM
The 2Liter is MUCH better than the Glad. It appears to be better than the Sidewinder also, that's not to say the sidewinder is not good. I am still trying to figure out if it's that much better if any at all than the Stab.

The chart is true. It was created by an independent person (HaveBlue) who has nothing to gain from any manuf. What gets me with the chart is yes, the 2Liter recharges quick, but it does not seem to shoot as low into the reg, I don't understand this.

There are only two regs that I would ever suggest. Palmer Stabilizer and AKA Sidewinder / 2Liter.

SOAD8789
08-25-2004, 07:55 PM
i would recommend a CP regulator. they are REALLY good. fast recharge (not as fast as 2 liter, but its definately fast enough) and is very consistant

Muzikman
08-25-2004, 08:05 PM
The CP regs are garbage...they just look pretty.

GT
08-25-2004, 08:24 PM
There are only two regs that I would ever suggest. Palmer Stabilizer and AKA Sidewinder / 2Liter.

Agreeded :headbang:

But for a good reg on the cheap I would go for any of wgp's regs. the stock cocker reg is nice and the BM reg is better, well its the same but easier to adjust.

jwalker87
08-25-2004, 08:26 PM
i had a palmer's and that thing was PIMP. High flowing and fast recharge. I haven't tried the 2liter yet, but if it's better than the Palmer's, its gotta be damn good.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-25-2004, 08:26 PM
I recomend the Sidewinder.

Kevmaster
08-25-2004, 09:22 PM
im just gunna go with muz's choice..aka and pps are the only ones i'd use

M-a-s-sDriver
08-25-2004, 10:28 PM
If you care about such things, you will find the build quality FAR higher on products made by AKA, Palmers, AGD, and AA, in that order. I have a Sidewinder on my Excal (of course) and sidetaps on my Mags. VERY GOOD REGS. Everything else is shiny crap. Macdev may be good, but i have never had one.
Brent.

Bartman
08-25-2004, 10:29 PM
It realy depends what gun your going ot put it on, I was running one of the test 2litres on my excal, and it worked awsome,.

In the end i still like the Side winder, it has the neat little twisty thing on the bottom.

Spocken like a true tech Eh

Bartman

PS: as statred by others, you can't go wrong with a Palmer or an AKA reg booth are held to the highest standards and are what all other companies are striving to keep up with.