PDA

View Full Version : NJ AO'ers keep an eye out please!!

eNder159
08-25-2004, 08:29 PM
http://www.hustlerspaintball.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=31

here's a link to my home field hustlers indoor paintball...apparantly somebody took it upon themselves to disrespect an owner that bendsover backwards for his customers...so for those people that live in Northern NJ please keep a look out ...the things that were stolen are on that link on the hustlers forum

i heard wind from my teammate that 2 emags were stolen from this indoor field..so i hope the NJ AO army can help bring the culprit down

here's info on that stolen emag

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=616124&highlight=%2Bstolen

WenULiVeUdiE
08-25-2004, 08:38 PM
I'll keep a look out. Shane really needs to get those camera's in fast.

Do you have any pictures or serial numbers?

Irelandunfree
08-25-2004, 09:02 PM
I live in central but ill keep a look out :(

1ofkind
08-25-2004, 09:11 PM
Lie detector tests are only 30% accurate I believe. There only used for intimadation ;)

dwab3000
08-25-2004, 09:16 PM
kill keep a look out here (even tho i never see a mag EVER)

eNder159
08-25-2004, 09:24 PM
there were a couple rare electros stolen to ...

atm743
08-25-2004, 09:27 PM
well that sucks try to find the s## soo you can posted them on ao and tell tunaman that to he lives in nj

eNder159
08-25-2004, 09:31 PM
here's a serial number for a gloss blue dm4 ..pretty rare in NJ

s/n# 0641607

ill edit this post for the other serials

WenULiVeUdiE
08-25-2004, 09:36 PM
The xmag has been missing for 8 months. Who knows where it is now. It was stolen from his car along with a few other items. I believe it was blcok, with a slight scratch that didnt knick the anno.

Also, a blue broken shocker as well as broken halo was stolen from HIP. Keep your eyes out, no matter where you are in Jersey.

1ofkind
08-25-2004, 11:17 PM
What should I do if I see these mags?

WenULiVeUdiE
08-26-2004, 12:25 AM

Tell the field owner you believe the gun is stolen and have him call the police. I wouldnt confront him/her, that may concern them and make him leave.
** I'd say to everyone, right donw these serial number's, so if you see them, you have some sort of proof it is stolen. **

1stdeadeye
08-26-2004, 06:08 AM

Tackle the punk who has them and administer the required beatdown!!!!

thecavemankevin
08-26-2004, 06:39 AM
"Last time I got this pissed, I put a pick axe through the gas tank of someones motocycle. Play with fire and you will get burned.
shane"

hmm, the theif better hope shane doesn't have an axe handy when they catch him/her.

but i am still trying to figure out exactly what happened. i could not find anywhere on the site a thread about how the theft went down.

eNder159
08-26-2004, 08:41 AM
here's the info on a MIcro emag...its unique black and green acid wash...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=616124&highlight=%2Bstolen

no serial number yet...keep checking that thread

"Last time I got this pissed, I put a pick axe through the gas tank of someones motocycle. Play with fire and you will get burned.
shane"

hmm, the theif better hope shane doesn't have an axe handy when they catch him/her.

but i am still trying to figure out exactly what happened. i could not find anywhere on the site a thread about how the theft went down.

well basically it looked like an inside job..becaues one the dm4 that was stolen KNEW when the owner would turn his back (owner of the dm4 works at hustlers) and also the broken blue shocker was done the same way..he knew when shane would leave and just went into their offices and just took that ****...also the emag that was stolen apparantly it was just unattended and somebody swiped it...so yea AO NJ army please keep a lookout

teufelhunden
08-26-2004, 09:10 AM
This is about the 45th time I've heard of guns getting stolen at hustler's...

there's a reason I don't play there too often.