PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag vs. Angel!

Maghappy
10-23-2001, 08:19 PM
Wich one to buy.... E-Mag or Angel. I have money and I want and love the E-Mag. Which one is better and why? There is soo much damn dispute. WHICH ONE!?

nutz
10-23-2001, 08:21 PM
angel will cost more to get equal performace to an emag

Load SM5
10-23-2001, 08:28 PM
This was about 10 posts down. http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14856

I vote E-mag....

Xzion
10-23-2001, 08:32 PM
You know, it really drives me nuts when people dont bother to actually look for posts on what should be an obviously frequent question.... its called the search function, please use it first when looking for info. Though, to answer your frequently repeated question, I vote E-Mag, just like in all the other E-Mag vs Angel threads.

Snappy
10-23-2001, 09:10 PM
Patience. Not everyone knows about what you can do with this setup. He's only got a few posts so we shouldn't make him feel bad about asking. That's like laughing at someone who just got their first mag and hearing them ask "How do you cock it?" Everybody’s a newbie sometime.

Xzion
10-23-2001, 09:52 PM
Snappy; perhaps, but its not like the search function is hidden away, so nobody can see it and only the really smart people can find it, its at the top of the page it says "SEARCH" what more information do you need to figure it out? I understand where your coming from, but there is still some laziness involved, whats easier, putting a post ad letting others do the work for you, or using the search and spend five minutes actually searching yourself. Good old human nature strikes again! :D

Nitroduck
10-24-2001, 01:13 PM
Try both and see what you like better, its not our choice, its yours.
I've shot both and like both.....But try em and see what you think.

Maghappy
10-24-2001, 02:22 PM
thanks nitroduck. i have shot both and played with both and im leaning towards the emag and its cheaper, thanks

~WarpedRT~
10-24-2001, 02:24 PM
Xzion, It is actually almost hidden. There is ONE SINGLE button, that isn't very big, and is quite out of the way on the page. It can easily be overlooked. It is fitted in between many other buttons that look the same, so it confuses your eye when you look at a cluster of them. Why can't you simply tell him that there is a search feature, instead of running off about how he is "lazy" and making new people few dumb. You are one reason I could tell anyone new not to post here, but only look for old stuff, even if they have a problem, it's better to figure out the problem yourself, and stay away from you, than get yelled at for a simple mistake.

As for Maghappy, I would have to say E-Mag. Angels are alright, but I have yet to shoot an actually accurate one. E-Mags are always dead on accurate, and they have not only the customer service, but the reliability of any Airgun Designs markers. Don't let these people discourage you.

Nutz is quite right about what he said.:)

mac2k4
10-24-2001, 02:47 PM
there shouldn't be a price difference, a stock e-mag = 1,000
stock black LCD angel= 1,000

and about what nutz said:

angel will cost more to get equal performace to an emag
there is nothing your have to replace on an angel to get better replacment, except a barrel system, but the stock barrel is very good for a stock, and on a e-mag you must get a new stock barrel, i've seen so many people breaking paint due to the tip muzzle of the stock barrel because it was a bad lemon from manufacturing, so ya would need to replace that, replace the bolt w/ a new superbolt so ya don't have so many ball chops and blow back.

I think both guns are good, but its all preference

Trunnion
10-24-2001, 05:02 PM
stock angel- $1050 from Best Prices Paintball(never heard of them but they're cheap i guess)

stock emag- $899 from Paintball PX(another place i've never heard of)

i've also heard around that the muzzle brake on the emag is removable. if that's true, and you're breaking paint, then all you need to do is take it off

i've fired an angle, intimidator, and e-matrix. i thought the angel was a little inaccurate, but that's my opinion. i personally prefer the intimidator. i've never fired an emag, though i'd like to