PDA

View Full Version : Cyborg... Video...

Blazestorm
08-26-2004, 03:16 PM
http://www.blazestorm.net/borgy.wmv

I love it :D

It's perfectly balanced with a 16" barrel, Halo-B, and 45/5000 w/ CP rail and Hybrid On/Off...

You can audio check it's 17-18 bps... I could find no bounce...

team unwanted
08-26-2004, 03:20 PM
very nice....I wish i had money for a cyborg :p

danoxide
08-26-2004, 03:22 PM
ottid backwards...

:cheers:

penguinpunk555
08-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Borg is awsome.

Chronobreak
08-26-2004, 03:31 PM
no complaints from this end. i think u need a cameraman though and some paint that shows up better but nice and fast. ide expect nothing less

bambam
08-26-2004, 03:44 PM
Not bad... :headbang: :headbang:
Almost have the same setup as you except for the PMI tank..I use a xstream 45/45...

wantamag is right..get a cameraman and use a bright color paint.
Also set the camera in fast motion mode or the like so everyone can see the paint coming out...just a though.. :p

kewl :cool: vid though..

AGDlover
08-26-2004, 03:49 PM
link no worky

Blazestorm
08-26-2004, 03:51 PM
I had the shutter-speed increased, you can see some of the paint, it's the fact that's its dark green and brown paint which makes it hard to see..

bambam
08-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Hey Blaze...you need to post this on cyborgowner.com :)

slade
08-26-2004, 04:01 PM
nice vid, blaze! i want to shoot a borg, but i cant quite convince myself that its worth the money...

have you shot any other high end guns (besides your cocker) that you can compare it to?

B.A.M.
08-26-2004, 04:22 PM
where can u buy a cyborg cuz im to lazy to search for it

Chronobreak
08-26-2004, 04:23 PM
http://www.macdev.net/

Irelandunfree
08-26-2004, 04:33 PM
Nice :headbang:

Blazestorm
08-26-2004, 04:35 PM
nice vid, blaze! i want to shoot a borg, but i cant quite convince myself that its worth the money...

have you shot any other high end guns (besides your cocker) that you can compare it to?

I've shot pretty much every-gun imaginable, and played with most of them.

The only one I can think of that I haven't shot would be any palmer gun and the nova 700... and your other rare misc. guns. :P

Compared to my friends DM4...

The DM4 is a bit heavier, a bit larger, a nicer trigger, more nifty features, but doesn't seem as fast...

Any 2k4 Timmy is the same weight, a bit taller, trigger is more adjustable + has no slack, again, not as fast as the borg...

The borg was as light or lighter + smaller... has very little kick and is very fast... the trigger is a bit sloppy and it's not very efficient until you break it in. (I'm getting Mag efficiency with this gun... like 2.5 hoppers off a 45/2500 fill) which is lame :( but I'll wait till I break it in...

FragTek
08-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Good vid blaze... Now go post it in the vid section of COG dork :tard:

I've shot pretty much every-gun imaginable, and played with most of them.

The only one I can think of that I haven't shot would be any palmer gun and the nova 700... and your other rare misc. guns. :P

Compared to my friends DM4...

The DM4 is a bit heavier, a bit larger, a nicer trigger, more nifty features, but doesn't seem as fast...

Any 2k4 Timmy is the same weight, a bit taller, trigger is more adjustable + has no slack, again, not as fast as the borg...

The borg was as light or lighter + smaller... has very little kick and is very fast... the trigger is a bit sloppy and it's not very efficient until you break it in. (I'm getting Mag efficiency with this gun... like 2.5 hoppers off a 45/2500 fill) which is lame :( but I'll wait till I break it in...

The reason it feels faster than all those other guns mentioned IS because of the sloppy trigger that it has, there's just no friction there to stop it from rippin'. You can complain all ya want about the trigger, but the second you try and take out the slack, guess what? It will no longer be the rippin' machine gun that it was. MacDev made it like that for a reason :D

Hrmmm, I didn't have to break my 'Borg in before it started getting crazy good effieciency, it had it straight out of the box. Make sure to give it a test run from a full 4500 cool fill after you put a few cases through it.

bambam
08-26-2004, 04:46 PM
can compare it to?

Hmm. 'borgs are up there with Timmy's and matrix's as far as speed...but the 'borg gets better effiency out of the box - no upgrades needed!!!
A case of paint on a 68/4500 tank...not bad...
I can get mine to shoot six 140 pods and a hopper load on a 45/4500 tank...again not too bad.. :wow:
Also very easy to maintain...

By the way, I bought my 'borg without even touching or test firing one...I know when a great product comes out...get one..you'll LOVE IT!!! :headbang:

bambam
08-26-2004, 04:49 PM
Good vid blaze... Now go post it in the vid section of COG dork :tard:
I was wondering when the Fragster was on this.... :rofl: