PDA

View Full Version : hAir converted to cockers?

matt-o
08-26-2004, 04:10 PM
is there any way that the hAir trigger could be converted to work on a cocker, im wondering because a revival of mech guns would be much more sucsessful if cockers could share in the glory that is the hair trigger

ps- i think i know how that hair trigger works and have drawn out diagrams, but i know a guy that was banned off of pbn for advertising that he could WAS angels for a fee, so im not sure i should post them, if a mod could tell me yes or no that would rock

Whiteknight457
08-26-2004, 04:14 PM
can someone gimme a linkt to the hAir because i want it w/e it is.......

Dayspring
08-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Search in paintball talk. There's a REALLY large thread about it.

Chronobreak
08-26-2004, 04:28 PM
thers already a pneu framed cocker.....

matt-o
08-26-2004, 04:28 PM
hey dayspring, can i post those diagrams, because i dont know if im right but if i am i dont want to screw nicad over on anything, or get exiled from paradise here in AO

matt-o
08-26-2004, 04:30 PM
does the pneu framed cocker perform like the hair? also could you send a link, i havnt seen anything of it

shatter_storm
08-26-2004, 09:13 PM
That would be one heck of a whacky marker. A mech cocker that cycles it's pneumatics with pneumatics...

cockermongol
08-26-2004, 09:46 PM
no, the cocker is already pnumatically operated to cycle and recock the gun. if you want to feel how the hair trigger is, take out your cocking rod and pull the trigger. that's what it would feel like if there were a way to pnumatically trip the hammer lug. the only prob would be fitting all new pnumatics on the gun. you'd need 2 rams and 2 3-ways, all running off one high flowing LPR or two if that doesn't work. one pnumatic assembly would actuate a ram that serves as the sear, releasing the hammer to strike the valve. the other would cycle and recock the gun.

matt-o
08-26-2004, 11:50 PM
well the hair only has a ram to activate the trigger, not cycle anything in the gun, so why not the same with a cocker?