PDA

View Full Version : 'nuther "funny" story

shorty24
08-26-2004, 07:20 PM
reading that other guy's funny story post reminded me of something that happened to me a couple months ago. my friend and i were at the local TC Paintball store, and a young guy about 22 or so came in, and asked the clerk if they sold softair guns... :tard: . the clerk said that this was a paintball store, and no, they didn't sell softair guns. the man then asked if there were any softair fields he could play on!!! softair FIELDS?!?!?! i didn't know there was such a thing. when the clerk said that he was pretty sure there was no such thing, the man asked what the difference was between pball and softair, anyway. THIS GUY WAS NOT JOKING!!! my friend casually leaned over and explained the difference very simply..."two balls and a sac :rofl: ." i quickly left the store, and as soon as i was out the door, i busted out laughing. my friend coolly walked behind me, keeping a perfectly straight face...lol!

i_baked_cookies
08-26-2004, 07:27 PM
acutally there are some airsoft fields... very few though. and yes, it is not nearly as exciting as paintball.

gc82000
08-26-2004, 07:52 PM
That is jacked up. I wish I was there.

Well here is a store story for you guys.
last week some of my teammates were cleaning and doing some maintainance our guns. And on the first gun we did a dry fire. First shot it was soft, I mean barely audible. So we took of the barrel condom, checked the breach , saw nothing. So fired it one more time. This was nice it fired a ball to my friend's right butt cheek. He thought it was just air, till he saw the pink on the wall, checked his butt and said you shot me. everyone was just laughing.

moral of this story Don't store paint in the gun.

Irelandunfree
08-26-2004, 08:14 PM
I used to be into airsoft alot, then sold all my gear and guns and got an automag......good choice :headbang: Well anyway, a field near me "Cousins Paintball" formally Pinelands Paintball has Airsoft days. We just used to play at a farm in the sticks, it was cool......was :D

Echo419
08-26-2004, 08:53 PM
Me 68MagOwner and this other Aoer were at this field in south carolina. We had packed up for the day and were just walkin passed the chrono towards the car.

Theres this like 35 year old guy, with an adopted 3 year old asain kid. He went to the field just to shoot his guns over the chrono and chrono his guns. His guns were a like 99 cocker, and a PT Enforcer... whoopdeedoo rite?

So heres the funny part, whenever the guy was shooting the Pistol his first were (i swear) 5 feet apart fro meachother, like doing a gym stret, arms fully extended, pistol with both hands. shooting like .25 bps... and so as One of my friends walks by him he's like, "yah electros suck"

man i wish i had my camera so i couldve got a pic of this guy :headbang:

ojhspyro89
08-26-2004, 09:07 PM
hahahahahahah thats funny. most of these storys make me laugh. My favorite story is when we were fixing a leak in my stingray (first gun like long time ago) and my dad got it all fixed and pointed it at the wall and shot it off to prove that he fixed it. He shot the wall it was halarios. It was so stupid too.

tippmannsniper-
08-26-2004, 09:25 PM
ya one time i was in my bros room (hes 15) and im not aloud in there at all!!! and i was walking around in there with my friends gun and i thought it was unloaded and the saftey was ofk, so i was playing with it and little did i no there was a paintball in the breach and i pulled the trigger and i shot a ball right about an inch from his computer screen :eek: which surely would have cracked since the gun was up so high cause i dont have a chrono

Thermus
08-26-2004, 09:42 PM
ya one time i was in my bros room (hes 15) and im not aloud in there at all!!!

I guess there a really good reason for that...

sabrefanpc
08-26-2004, 09:47 PM
after i stop laughing at all those stories, i start to worry...