PDA

View Full Version : What ones are the right ones?

Mr. Niceguy
10-23-2001, 10:01 PM
I am looking to purchase a few items for my mag... <p>

I am in need of a gas thru grip. A Kapp grip extender is already in place. I see Benchmark offers one... but wasn't certain if it was the one to buy. I have no stores locally that I could visit to see one in person. Anyone have one made by Benchmark or would suggest another brand?<p>

I am going to need a new line to feed the gun. What line combo do you suggest with the gas thru set up? My HPA does not have an on/off. Any suggestions that include the fittings would be greatly appreciated. I have used steel braided before, but was considering another type of line. Please give me your thoughts... positive or negative. Thanks!

ProjectMag
10-23-2001, 10:11 PM
Gas through grip: I would consider the Kapp gas thru to go along with the extender you already have. You'd need to get a vertical adapter, however, if you're running gas thru.

Line: Since your tank doesn't have an on/off, you may want to get a slidecheck (ACI) so you have a way to cut the air off from your gun. Steel braided hose is nice and durable but you are somewhat limited with the setup. Macroline offers more flexibility allowing you to run it all different ways. Either is a good choice. Stay away from microline.

Mr. Niceguy
10-24-2001, 10:04 PM
Thank you for the info... any chance you have a pic of your set up that I may get a look at?