PDA

View Full Version : PSP Northeast Open Photos - Lots of Empress and PBX Jesters

Muzikman
08-26-2004, 11:15 PM
Here ya go. More to come tomorrow and maybe Saturday.

http://www.paintballmedia.com/pn/modules.php?set_albumName=PSP_Northeast_Open_2004&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

WenULiVeUdiE
08-26-2004, 11:21 PM
Great pictures. Keep 'em coming!

Muzikman
08-28-2004, 10:47 AM
Oh well, forget it, it's gonna thunder shower today, I'm not gonna bother going:)

SlipknotX556
08-28-2004, 12:04 PM
Awesome pictures.

cpm666
08-28-2004, 01:00 PM
a local radio station went and covered the event (105.9 the X), i didnt even know they were until one of the DJs came on after some song and was like "im alan cox and were here at the northeast open paintball tournament and let me tell you ive never seen or played paintball before but this seems pretty cool to me, the professionals are amazing" :headbang: my mouth was literally hanging open after i heard this. i thought it was pretty damn cool that this DJ was praising the sport i played, im gonna listen to his show now :) :)

hey i just found this photo on the site given above, its my radio station. well, atleast their blimp.

http://www.paintballmedia.com/pn/modules.php?set_albumName=PSP_Northeast_Open_2004&id=psp_northeast_open_2004_040826_184504_9951&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Muzikman
08-29-2004, 02:46 AM
Yeah, Alan Cox was there Thursday doing his morning show thing. I am more of a listener of DVE and RRK, but the X is programmed into my radio too. I did not get a chance to talk to Alan while I was there, but I did talk to the guys tearing down the X booth and they said they had a team there. I was hoping to get on the field to shoot a few pics for them, but the hot, humid, and very wet weather (at least here in Pittsburgh) kept me away.

Clare
08-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Great pictures, Jason! Thanks! :D

Maybe I shouldn't be drawing on windows at night

NoFearPaintballer
08-30-2004, 07:49 PM
thats one pimpin mini van! :wow:

PBX Ronin 23
08-30-2004, 09:19 PM
I <3 you Musikman. Can I have your child? :dance: :dance: :dance:

But whatever happened to that notoriously handsome bald-headed guy coaching on the sidelines. You've apparently missed photographing that incredible hunk of a man. :rofl:

You DA MAN, regardless.

Loud Tim
08-31-2004, 12:01 AM
big chops checking dynasty's shockers

Muzikman
08-31-2004, 01:10 AM
Clare, it looked good. It sure stuck out in the parking lot:) I am sorry I didn't make it out there Friday to take more pics. I'll catch ya gals down in Fla in Oct.

Muzikman
08-31-2004, 01:12 AM
I <3 you Musikman. Can I have your child? :dance: :dance: :dance:

But whatever happened to that notoriously handsome bald-headed guy coaching on the sidelines. You've apparently missed photographing that incredible hunk of a man. :rofl:

You DA MAN, regardless.

Mel, actually, the one pic I got of you did not turn out, so I didn't post it. Maybe next time:) Besure the team sees the pics. And I'll keep an eye out for the PBX teams at the next event I'm at.