PDA

View Full Version : q-loader on x-mag

tfirmemdy
08-27-2004, 12:41 PM
ok heres the deal I am buying an x-mag it comes with a warp and halo but it is kinda side heavy and it only comes with a left warp module but anyways I want it to be light so I was thinking about putting a q-loader on it but I don't know the best way to put it on. I was thinking about using a sraight elbow like the one you would use on a spyder and attaching the q-loader sideways will that work?

:headbang:

Whiteknight457
08-27-2004, 03:36 PM
q-loaders arent exactly light man....... each pod is like 5lb's i think :dance:

tfirmemdy
08-27-2004, 04:26 PM
oh I really dont know much about the q-loader I just assumed that it was lighter than a warpfeed because no need for the hopper to feed the warpfeed.

Whiteknight457
08-27-2004, 04:49 PM
i believe there 3 or 5 pounds, not sure but heavier than warp, and front heavy :nono:

toymyster
08-27-2004, 05:39 PM
And how much are extra pods???? If you want to lighten the setup you are getting, which is very sweet, by the way, look at running a power cable to run everything off of the e-mag battery!!! I had that when I was running a warp and a revy, it worked beautifuly, and it saved a bunch of weight !!!

elprup
08-27-2004, 06:27 PM
If you do get it and wanted to mount it under your barrel, you could get a stiffi carbon fiber barrel to decrease the total front weight. If you want a light-as-possible setup, go with a Ricochet Apache hopper.

tfirmemdy
08-27-2004, 06:36 PM
i'm real cheap so I really don't want to buy a revy and all the power cables to run it off the e-mag battery.

logicmag19
08-27-2004, 09:42 PM
try www.qloader.com thats the q website. it should answer all you questions. i think AO has a qloader guru too u can look him up and ask him questions.

tfirmemdy
08-27-2004, 09:56 PM
i was reading on the q-loader website and they have a pack you can add to you q package. are the q-pods bigger than regular pods, will i have to buy one of their packs so the pods will fit in there.

1ofkind
08-27-2004, 10:31 PM
You want to put a huge white tomer on your x mag? EEEWWWW :p

space_weazel_45
08-28-2004, 03:31 AM
Just to dispel things here I just weighed my stuff......
qpod / bracket empty: about 3/4 of a pound
qpod / bracket with paint: about 1 1/2 pounds no more than 2

i love my q and have had no problems with it
pic: http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/6000/Dscn12624899_rs.jpg

there is a new mounting system avaliable here, for more mounting options
http://www.qloader.com/products/upgrades.html

tfirmemdy
08-28-2004, 07:59 PM
thanks for all the info but can u post pics of your guns(don't have to be mags)with the other options of mounting the q-loader because i really don't know the other ways you can mount a q-loader.

chaunce
08-30-2004, 01:40 PM
Log on to the q-loader website to see pictures of the q-loader. :shooting:

Slider3
08-30-2004, 02:38 PM
i'm real cheap so I really don't want to buy a revy and all the power cables to run it off the e-mag battery.

Dude, the Q-loader system, with pods and stuff will cost more that a new hopper and the power cables. And plus, I've seen alot of people complaining that the q-loader tubes dont always fit in regular packs cause they are wider than regular pods.

I'd stick with the wap and halo and just get the cable... thats what im thinking of doing.

GoatBoy
08-30-2004, 04:33 PM
Dude, the Q-loader system, with pods and stuff will cost more that a new hopper and the power cables. And plus, I've seen alot of people complaining that the q-loader tubes dont always fit in regular packs cause they are wider than regular pods.

I'd stick with the wap and halo and just get the cable... thats what im thinking of doing.

And how much does a warp and halo combo cost?

Slider3
08-30-2004, 09:07 PM
he said it comes with the warp and halo

durtysoufcraka
08-30-2004, 09:22 PM
i have a Q on my E-mag and its sweet. the packs are a problem. but if'n i were you i'd go w/the warp and sell the halo and buy an apache. OR trade w/me for my Q for your halo and warp. i could add some $$ and ihave a mounting bracket that i made. that just sits on the side of my gunits neato. easy to make u could do it. like take the warp bracket and weld a peice of pipe to it and BAMO!!! mounting bracket. so trade of fashion your own. pm me w/questions/offers.
-durty

tfirmemdy
08-31-2004, 10:52 AM
I have a unique 4+3 pack would I have to buy the pack on the q-loader website?

Oldmanpaintball
08-31-2004, 02:48 PM
I have a Q loader coming. I have heard that the pods are bigger than standard but if you have a well "used" pack they will fit.

OMP

just rumors of course.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-31-2004, 03:05 PM
The pods are a lil bigger than normal pods but not by much. Anm-pack harness works the best with them. They dont weigh anything near 5 pounds so dont think they are heavy at all. I believe the best way to mount it would be by your tank or get some kind of adapter made so you can just put the qpods right on the warp pice and run the qpod along the body. I had a qloader on my hypermag and it was great. Dont listen to people who say its heavy and all that other crap they dont know what they are talkin about.

warbeak2099
08-31-2004, 10:29 PM
I mounted my Q like this:
http://www.bohica.freeservers.com/images/logic_automag_left.jpg
The pods are definately not 5 pounds. A Q setup is way lighter than a Warpfeed setup. I've held both and a Warp w/ Revvy is heavier.