08-27-2004, 02:27 PM
At the NE Open...

RL 11 - Infamous 5

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Duke Henry
08-27-2004, 02:34 PM
So, Dynasty to play Russian Legion in the winner's bracket;

Jax Worriors to play Infamous;

Excessive has survived and will play Naughty Dogs tomorrow.

The winner of each of these will play each other for the top of the loser's bracket.

Definately looks to be interesting...

WARPED1
08-27-2004, 03:41 PM
Any team that beats a Lasoya team is great IMO!

penguinpunk555
08-27-2004, 03:42 PM
Lasoya is awsome.

68magOwner
08-27-2004, 04:12 PM
lasoya is GREAT, but russian legion is my favorte team, so, gotta vote for em

tru_flip56
08-27-2004, 06:43 PM
DYNASTY is gonna win as they always do. :dance:

FSU_Paintball
08-27-2004, 06:44 PM

Yeah, because everyone knows that they ALWAYS win at xball.

TeamNausea
08-27-2004, 07:00 PM
Well great for them...mustve been a hell of a game...

O_o
08-27-2004, 11:07 PM

Haha, not according to the last 2 NPPL events. :rolleyes:

I was disappointed that RL only beat Avalance by 1 point though.

tru_flip56
08-27-2004, 11:18 PM
Dynasty is my team so im gonna stick with em....but u gotta admit...there a good team :headbang:

penguinpunk555
08-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Infamous is my fav team.

Lasoya is my hero. He has always been my fav player

billmi
08-28-2004, 07:22 AM
Haha, not according to the last 2 NPPL events. :rolleyes:

I was disappointed that RL only beat Avalance by 1 point though.

What do the last 2 NPPL events have do do with Dynasty always winning at X Ball?

Temo Vryce
08-28-2004, 07:45 AM
What do the last 2 NPPL events have do do with Dynasty always winning at X Ball?

I think that he was quoting the first post that said that Dynasty always wins. But then again I could be just be reading it wrong. I was up at 1 am to go to work for a couple of hours.

billmi
08-28-2004, 08:45 AM
Yep, he was. I was up till 1 too, but got a good night's sleep. No excuses for me other than I'm old. :)

BlackWeenie
08-28-2004, 06:36 PM
dynasty is on the downfall and the legion is the rising superstars. teams will have to start adopting legion's play schedule (pb as their full time job) if they want to compete. i realize that russian legion is still in the same bracket right now as far as play level goes, but as they continue to play nearly every day they will become superior to all the other teams. and as i said earlier, if the others want to compete, they'll need to start playing as much and practicing as hard as the legion.

i think this will have a positive effect on pb as sponsors will have to start putting forward more money for the teams so that they can play paintball as a career, making it more like a mainstream sport. therefore people will start viewing paintball as a professional sport rather than more of a hobby. i think this will also be the beginning of some awesome games, the caliber of play will only increase.

Bolter
08-29-2004, 05:23 PM
dynasty is on the downfall and the legion is the rising superstars. teams will have to start adopting legion's play schedule (pb as their full time job) if they want to compete. i realize that russian legion is still in the same bracket right now as far as play level goes, but as they continue to play nearly every day they will become superior to all the other teams. and as i said earlier, if the others want to compete, they'll need to start playing as much and practicing as hard as the legion.

i think this will have a positive effect on pb as sponsors will have to start putting forward more money for the teams so that they can play paintball as a career, making it more like a mainstream sport. therefore people will start viewing paintball as a professional sport rather than more of a hobby. i think this will also be the beginning of some awesome games, the caliber of play will only increase.

I beleive fine Sir, they are already superior :p oh happy days!!

The Action Figure
08-29-2004, 05:35 PM
lasoya while a great player is overrated, but he does bring infamous together. oh well avalanche is still my fave

FreakBaller12
08-29-2004, 06:19 PM
I beleive fine Sir, they are already superior :p oh happy days!!

that means Legion is revoulutionizing the sport!

they better patent their scheduel of playing everyday before Dynasty patents it :rolleyes:

Blazingace
08-29-2004, 06:21 PM
I respect Dynasty as a team and as players. But the SP thing kinda turned me off to them. I like the Russians work ethic, something that all teams should implement. XSV is kinda my fav now since it is comprised of ex-Ironmen.

Crazy
08-29-2004, 06:33 PM
any team that gets funded by their government to play paintball should win.

elpimpo
08-29-2004, 11:06 PM
rl hasnt been one of my favorites... dont really ahve a reason... but i thought it was funny as all get out when they got caught using full auto.

as for dynasty... those guys are so full of themselves and they are such p*****. i lost all respect for them in denver

lasoya is a dirty player but hes still got mad skillz and i think hes one of the best

Crazy
08-30-2004, 12:06 AM
yeah, sweet, your one to talk..

elpimpo
08-30-2004, 12:18 AM
what do you mean?

Big_Chops
08-30-2004, 02:53 AM
infamous whined about it. we had a ref that spoke russian from new york and infamous tried to kick him out because they thought he was going to cheat for rl. that was a bunch bs.

Big_Chops
08-30-2004, 02:57 AM
http://www.forceofnature.com/modules/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=PSP-Nemacolin&id=gun_check

little did i know that i was being watched

Bolter
08-30-2004, 04:31 AM
crazy they are not funded by their government. Where did you make that up from?

swanster
08-30-2004, 05:06 AM
any team that gets funded by their government to play paintball should win.

no they don't. Sergi (sp) their captain / coach whatever is really really rich. infact he owns a bank so really really really rich