PDA

View Full Version : my future gun...

nirvana1234
08-27-2004, 03:06 PM
couldnt think of a title so here u go...

this is my plan for my b2k4 w/ pds(still learning about b2ks so if you have any suggesttions plz feely free to chime in)

b2k4 w/pds
either a ultralight or a kaner kit(cant decide)
crossfire tank 68ci 4500psi(im not sure what to get low or high dont know which is better for a b2k)
2liter reg
mac dev sonic lpr kit
get the gun vaporizied
vapor valve(not sure since im getting vaporized)
vapor (bolt to get rid of any blowback)
some clamping feed (not sure which one)
not sure if i need to upgrade trigger frame(if there is a better one out there let me know)
im not sure wat board to get( plz help with this one im totaly clueless!)

if there is any thing else i left out plz add it in your reply

thanx for all help given :D

WenULiVeUdiE
08-27-2004, 04:49 PM
You may not need a Vapor Bolt. Some bushies have blowback, and some dont. I would take the kaner kit, it's wirth the money. As forthe board, get a Chaos. So many people have them and love them.

p8ntball365
08-27-2004, 04:58 PM
ok as for trigger frames there are alot. ripper trigger frames (out of production), but you might be able to find one used, otb frames are also great. I reccomend highly of the chaos board i love mine. Blind bolt will help out too in case pds doesnt work or something.

p8ntball365
08-27-2004, 05:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/bladedballa77/left.jpg

here is a pic of mine. 2k4 max chaos, ripper trigger frame, pds.
sadly i just traded it for an eblade and a tribal. :cry: :cry:

paint magnet
08-27-2004, 05:12 PM
Put as much AKA stuff in there as you can ;)

68magOwner
08-27-2004, 05:30 PM
couldnt think of a title so here u go...

either a ultralight or a kaner kit(cant decide)
crossfire tank 68ci 4500psi(im not sure what to get low or high dont know which is better for a b2k)
not sure if i need to upgrade trigger frame(if there is a better one out there let me know)

kit is personall preferance, honestly, there gonna perform IDENTICIALLY, id go for the cheaper

tank, for bushy LP or HP dosent matter, either will be fine, but HP is more universal, so id go for that

trigger frame, ive always been partial to 45's (stock) but i know there is the OTB frame for bushys if you prefer a vert frame, ive never found frames (that do the same thing) a cost-effective upgrade but hey, its all personal preferance

this should be a sick gun

dwab3000
08-27-2004, 08:10 PM
well the Zenitram 45 frame is good, it has a magnetic trigger

also the maddmann vlave is very good

as for bolt z4 by bonebreak

also if you want pds..hold out for a bit, and get dingos dv8 system...you get an lcd screen & pds...

barrel is fine

the tank should be hp....its got more compatability with other markers

as for the reg..a shocktech reg (cp with a diff name, and cheaper i believe) will do fine...recharge rate is as good as you will need...

id also get a zenitram micro rock assembly (it makes it so you can put a cocker lpr, micro rock prefferably, on you bushy/04 bko)

id also replace the springs...and get vapor to polish it up...

then youd be runnin a sweet bushy