PDA

View Full Version : Put stock parts in the RT Pro, and now it goes full auto

mfalcone15
08-27-2004, 10:28 PM
So here's the deal guys, when i got my RT Pro, i had it done with the ULT in it. I also made the big mistake of messing with the sear pin, but i got that all worked out. I adjusted it back to its original length and the gun shoots perfect. BUT, i went ahead and ordered a stock on/off and new sear pin (because i am looking forward to getting the hAIR trigger when it comes out.) anyways, so i put the new "stock" parts in and now it goes full auto when i pull the trigger, any suggestions?

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
08-28-2004, 09:31 AM
whats your input pressure

mfalcone15
08-28-2004, 10:04 AM
800psi

Flow_Tech
08-28-2004, 10:05 AM
send it to tuna.

mfalcone15
08-28-2004, 10:24 AM
well its not like i cant use the gun, because it works with the ULT and my "adjusted" sear, i was just wondering if anyone knew why it wouldnt work with the new sear and standard on/off

1ofkind
08-28-2004, 10:48 AM
Fullauto, thats awsome. Leave it like that if it actual'y immeditly stops shooting when you release the trigger.

AGDlover
08-28-2004, 12:24 PM
did you remember to put an extra oring in since the on/off was orignaly a single o ring desighn and you had it drilled for a 2 oring for the ULT just put another oring on the on/off

mfalcone15
08-29-2004, 02:08 AM
i might be wrong, but when i said RT-Pro, i meant i got a custom ULE mag with an x-valve, etc etc.... did i buy the wrong on/off? i got this one http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=204&categoryID=16

mfalcone15
08-30-2004, 02:14 PM
ok, well now i have another weird problem, i found out my pin was too long in the stock on/off, so i got the .750 one i needed, and now i have another problem. When i gas up the gun now, air comes out of a hole in the side of my x-valve. any help with that? i dont know why it would do that

Mobius V
08-30-2004, 02:35 PM
try oiling the reg pin assembly once...

mfalcone15
08-30-2004, 07:02 PM
Well i oiled the whole thing once, but i noticed something. on the reg valve pin assembly, there is a spot where there is 2 orings seperated by a plastic piece. it looks like the plastic piece is cracked. does that affect anything? i will oil it up and try it when i get home, but we'll see

Matt

mfalcone15
08-30-2004, 09:44 PM
ok, day from hell, now i cant remove my valve from my ULE body, the damn on/off pin is stuck out and will not push in, wtf, lmao any help?

Tunaman
08-30-2004, 10:56 PM
Well i oiled the whole thing once, but i noticed something. on the reg valve pin assembly, there is a spot where there is 2 orings seperated by a plastic piece. it looks like the plastic piece is cracked. does that affect anything? i will oil it up and try it when i get home, but we'll see

Matt
If it is leaking out of the hole on the side, you may need to change one or both of those reg pin orings. That plastic spacer between them is supposed to be split. If you can't fix it just let me know. ;)

Mobius V
08-31-2004, 02:25 PM
you need to pull the trigger to push the on off pin up after you take off the tank. if pulling the trigger doesnt push it in far enough just get a paper clip or small allen wrench and push it till the valve pops out, I have to do this on my emag sometimes... Also my friends old RT Classic went full auto when you would just pull the trigger AGD told him to replace the reg piston and he did now it works fine again.

mfalcone15
09-05-2004, 05:52 PM
well, i got that pin out. then i changed back to my ULT and was good to go. I talked to potatoboy on AIM, and i ordered the wrong pin, i needed the .750, and i had the next size up. so i got the .750, and i'll be damned, but my mag still goes full auto with the stock on/off. any suggestions?

Mobius V
09-06-2004, 09:14 AM
You may need to try putting in a new reg piston, the same thing happend to my friends RT and that fixed the problem.