PDA

View Full Version : Who agrees with me?

AGDlover
08-28-2004, 12:18 PM
I can honnestly say that the rules in the turny world are getting out of hand(namely NXL)!!! 15bps max in the NXL???!!! i really don't get that because not many ppl can shoot over 15-17 w/o ramping or bounceing. And they've alowed bounceing and ramping?!! Comeon the next thing you know they be calling nutal to players that want to move up!!! who agrees that the rules are just too over the top??!!

tony3
08-28-2004, 12:23 PM
Ummm, no.

toymyster
08-28-2004, 12:48 PM
Not really!!! Now only if they penalize wipers more...!!!!

danoxide
08-28-2004, 01:18 PM
there could be 10-13% that shoot faster but most of the pros all do it an illegal way...so the NPL says shoot your illegal way just not as fast....

:cheers:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
08-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Ummm, no.
couldn't have said it better

Head knight of Ni
08-28-2004, 02:57 PM
I agree with you. I see this rule as the legalization of cheating. It takes the skill away from shooting fast for the honest people and limits as well as legalizes cheaters.

Doesn't anyone else see SP's shenanigans in the NXL. First billy gardner buys ME which was up for sale because the head of the league can't own a team under their rules. But now SP owns two teams which is also against the rules. ME's players leave to start Infamous so a ME comprised of the PA play. Isn't that one team playing as two. And with the rule change, someone already pointed out the rule change was very close to release of the nerve which comes stock with a ramping board. I wonder what those boards are set to?

:ninja: