PDA

View Full Version : Battery Problem!!!

Top Secret
10-24-2001, 01:42 PM
I just got my EMag, charged the battery, put it in, and no power. WTF is going on. I used a wall charger but I think I fried the battery. I have a tourney this weekend and really dont want to use mechanical mode.

a_malfunction
10-24-2001, 07:38 PM
Charge till you get the green light.... then charge it for another 2-4 hours. And make sure all wires are connected and all connections are solid.

Top Secret
10-25-2001, 10:40 AM
Ok, I unplugged the yellow, red, black wires, and it lit up. The battery is charged. I'm not sure what those wires do. What is up with that?

BlackVCG
10-25-2001, 11:03 AM
You mean you unplugged the red,yellow and black wire harness from the middle connector on the board and then it was able to light up? If so, that means your magnet in the middle of the trigger is too far in. Those wires are for the HES and send a signal to the board each time the trigger is pulled. Having it too far in won't allow the board to boot up, but disconnecting it will, if that's the problem. Back out the magnet in the center of the trigger a bit and try it again with the wire harness plugged back in. I'll bet this will fix it.

Top Secret
10-25-2001, 02:24 PM
Thanks man, that did it. Phew. I was getting scared when I gassed it up and nothing happened in electro mode. Didn't realize that was the fire control circuits I unplugged. LOL